Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 Defender

So this has been officially revealed. 70k+ here in Australia for the LWB version. Heaps of different models available, including a SWB 90 eventually and plug in hybrid.

Personally I'd buy a Rubicon, but I can see these things being super popular.

https://www.caradvice.com.au/791133/...nder-revealed/

I love the Rubicon but these will be a shitload better for 95% of people.

I dare say they will sell a lot of them.

Parramatta Eels, 2009 Premiership rightful winners.

Comment

like the look of the 110, the 90 not so much.

option of a supercharged and turbo charged 3.0 straight six, with air suspension, sounds great but sure as shit wouldnt own it out of warranty

Comment

Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
        Originally posted by nutttr
        People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Comment

If these are a step up from the D5 in off-road ability. They are gonna be pretty awesome.

Comment

looks good but the overhangs and side skirts seem a bit low? no idea about the tech involved but i guess it won't be fixable halfway across mongolia or something
            Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
            Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

im a fan. Keen to see what the 110 goes like with the 6cyl phev goes like in the real world. i reckon they look cool and seem pretty practical. Im assuming we will get smashed on price in Strayla?
              RB26......................Again

Comment

Where are the rivets???
                Originally posted by Cock Fist
                You're a penis.

Comment

I'm not sure how I feel about this.......... it seems quite......plush and well assembled.......

Comment

As an ex-owner of an Isuzu County, all defenders are soft.

I'm sure it'll probably sell well, but defenders were bare bones tough things that would just keep going with minimal creature comforts. It was pretty noisy in my County at 110km/h, and the aircon was ornamental only but they chugged along forever with zero maintenance. These just won't be the same.
                    I'm not straight outta Compton, I'm straight out the trailer.

Comment

I wouldn’t expect them to be the same either- this will open up the target audience a bit. But if they’ve gone too far in that direction it will alienate some
                      Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                      Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

This thing is everything the discovery 5 should have been, not a defender.

But they will still sell shitloads. Its just a shame they have turned their back on their original buyer base and gone full retard yuppie.
                        Last edited by MRMOPARMAN; 12-09-19, 05:05 PM.
                        Originally posted by Rdyno
                        70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                        Originally posted by Tripper
                        Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

i like it

supercharged 5L would be great

SVR edition

Comment

Originally posted by 138ci View Post
                            I'm not sure how I feel about this.......... it seems quite......plush and well assembled.......
                            It won’t stay that way for very long.

90 series with drab green and steelies for me thanks. Drivetrain irrelevant, probably the slowest for tradition’s sake.

Comment

Originally posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
                              This thing is everything the discovery 5 should have been, not a defender.

But they will still sell shitloads. Its just a shame they have turned their back on their original buyer base and gone full retard yuppie.
                              Yeah this is how I feel about it. It seems to be a good rig and hope it sells well, but should be called a discovery.
                              Originally posted by Babalouie
                              Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Working...
                              X