This thing any good?

https://www.totaltools.com.au/123900...nflator-m12bi0

"Keep lowering your standards until you achieve a goal" - Mike Finnegan

Comment

Originally posted by mizone View Post
      Slight thread hijack.

This thing any good?

https://www.totaltools.com.au/123900...nflator-m12bi0
      They are ok, but overheat and struggle with inflating larger tyres or multiple in a row. Good for topping off tyres etc.
      Chris
      ------
      The MX5 Noujet (its up market) | The Hilux Complete Nugget
      I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

Still have my Aldi Special (typical china spec 150lpm that most of the places re-brand and sell) - been doing well for the last 8 or 9 years.
        Only thing ever gone wrong was the on/off toggle switch died, so to turn it on and off I just connect / disconnect from the battery...

That said, and whilst the Aldi one has never let me down, for my latest Shorty I am doing up, I decided to go with an onboard tank set up through Air On Board.
        https://www.aironboard.com.au/store/...ll-system.html

picked it up for $330

Comment

What is the AOB stuff like? Been looking at their 6L tank as an addition for the ute, but the terrible website was giving me doubts.
          Chris
          ------
          The MX5 Noujet (its up market) | The Hilux Complete Nugget
          I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

Opening the box and looking at the stuff it looks OK,
            Have a mate that has the same kit as me in his Hilux and he rates it...
            I think the Compressor is probably the same as the Aldi / Generic ones - just a different colour, although the fittings are a much better quality..
            The tank looks quite robust and good welds...

Still waiting to fit mine as I have been fucked around waiting to get it re-sprayed - so will be another 3 mths yet before it's all finished.

Comment

So, I ended up getting an ARB deflator to go with the king’s air compressor. Went to Stockton last weekend and both items worked fine. Took the thumper compressor about 2mins a tyre to go from 18psi to 40psi on 33’s.
              Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
              having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

Working...
              X