Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JL Wrangler Rubicon - good thing or avoid?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Nice colour choice as well. SARGE
    Parramatta Eels, 2009 Premiership rightful winners.

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by mizone View Post
      Two other dealers will ring you at the end of the month haggling, look mate $70k...
      It’s almost like you can see the future.

      Comment


        #33
        I ended up changing my order to include a few extras. Total price now 70600.
        Apparently it will be built in the next couple of weeks so I should have it in 3 months
        Click image for larger version

Name:	2429C7D9-4500-4F54-AC39-D3A27E4B175F.jpeg
Views:	156
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	7234215

        Comment


          #34
          Really is a pity you have to pay for heated seats / steering wheel when you don't need them up here.

          Ventilated seats would've been a much better option FCA.

          Comment


            #35
            It does get stupid cold here but also can use to keep food warm

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by Shep View Post
              It does get stupid cold here but also can use to keep food warm
              I doubt I have used the heated seats in my other car more then 5 times

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by Shep View Post
                I ended up changing my order to include a few extras. Total price now 70600.
                Apparently it will be built in the next couple of weeks so I should have it in 3 months
                Click image for larger version

Name:	2429C7D9-4500-4F54-AC39-D3A27E4B175F.jpeg
Views:	156
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	7234215
                Nice options. I fully endorse the stock rubicorn winch bumper.

                In a different car that also was in a hot climate I used my ventilated seats daily and not once did I use the heated seat option. The ventilated seats tied in with the AC as awesome.

                Sent from my SM-N960N using Tapatalk

                Originally posted by Babalouie
                Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

                Comment


                  #38
                  I have heated steering wheel in the 300. I alughed at the dealer when she told me about it.

                  God they are the greatest thing ever.

                  Was the steel trans sump an option? I know the ZF 8 speed has a plastic sump on the 300 and GC. Not sure on the Wrangler.
                  "Keep lowering your standards until you achieve a goal" - Mike Finnegan

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by mizone View Post

                    Was the steel trans sump an option? I know the ZF 8 speed has a plastic sump on the 300 and GC. Not sure on the Wrangler.
                    I don't think there is a steel pan for the 8 speed yet.

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by BigJonWB View Post

                      I don't think there is a steel pan for the 8 speed yet.
                      It looks to be steel on my other Jeep. Might have a look tomorrow

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by Shep View Post

                        It looks to be steel on my other Jeep. Might have a look tomorrow
                        It's plastic on the MY15 Grand Cherokee, but it's surrounded by metal guards fore/aft and it is covered by a decentish plastic/carpet style OEM cover.

                        Chief sell an actual steel guard for it.
                        Parramatta Eels, 2009 Premiership rightful winners.

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by KarenHusseinXF View Post

                          It's plastic on the MY15 Grand Cherokee, but it's surrounded by metal guards fore/aft and it is covered by a decentish plastic/carpet style OEM cover.

                          Chief sell an actual steel guard for it.
                          yeah my MY18 GC is the same, I had a look on rockauto and the wrangler has a different
                          auto than my GC, the mopar pan for a JL is half the price of a GC pan.

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by BigJonWB View Post
                            I don't think there is a steel pan for the 8 speed yet.
                            Yes there are lots of aftermarket ones available. I've posted them elsewhere on here.
                            "Keep lowering your standards until you achieve a goal" - Mike Finnegan

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X