Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Landcruiser 300

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Landcruiser 300

    What are we all thinking about the new 300 Series? Personally I love it and cant wait to see what the aftermetk brings! The only downside for me is the elimination of the split tailgate.

    New Specs (No More V8)
    • 227kW/700Nm 3.3-litre twin-turbo diesel V6
    • 10-speed automatic transmission

    Toyota Eleased its pricing yesterday. If I was to get one, id go the GR all day!
    • LandCruiser GX – $89,990 – up $9117
    • LandCruiser GXL – $101,790 – up $9217
    • LandCruiser VX – $113,990 – up $10,717
    • LandCruiser Sahara – $131,190 – up $6917
    • LandCruiser GR Sport – $137,790 (new model)
    • LandCruiser Sahara ZX – $138,790 (new model)
    Some modded ones already in UAE. Excuse the 747 like tyres






    Originally posted by The Property Guru
    don't haemophrodites generally have tiny wangs?
    Originally posted by oxy
    No, that's asians
    A80 Supra
    80 Landcruiser

    #2
    I love Toyota have gone their own way with styling. The 1980's digital clock is a Toyota heritage IMHO and they own it. Lexus has their own styling which looks mint, glad Toyota have gone down a path as well

    I've driven a few Sahara's both on and off road and don't like them. Interested to see what these are like, Would I buy one, no. It's not something I'm in the market for nor is it in my price range
    "Keep lowering your standards until you achieve a goal" - Mike Finnegan

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by MR-PUNANNY View Post
      What are we all thinking about the new 300 Series? Personally I love it and cant wait to see what the aftermetk brings! The only downside for me is the elimination of the split tailgate.

      New Specs (No More V8)
      • 227kW/700Nm 3.3-litre twin-turbo diesel V6
      • 10-speed automatic transmission

      Toyota Eleased its pricing yesterday. If I was to get one, id go the GR all day!
      • LandCruiser GX – $89,990 – up $9117
      • LandCruiser GXL – $101,790 – up $9217
      • LandCruiser VX – $113,990 – up $10,717
      • LandCruiser Sahara – $131,190 – up $6917
      • LandCruiser GR Sport – $137,790 (new model)
      • LandCruiser Sahara ZX – $138,790 (new model)
      Some modded ones already in UAE. Excuse the 747 like tyres






      That looks like it has wider track than Oz spec - maybe needed the way those are driven through corners in middle east .

      Comment


        #4
        I just bought a Patrol which should get here in October. Based on the Facebook Groups I'm supposed to make a joke about the lack of power or diesel engine or something.

        I don't mind them but they are way overpriced for what they are.

        Comment


          #5
          looks like a pajero

          Comment


            #6
            Hot V / heatsoak will be interesting when lumped with 3500kg on its arse. Alloy bonnet , roof and lighter engine reduce weight by about 200kg. So Toyota reduced the GVM too......
            Diseasel 80 series with 100 series :w:

            Comment


              #7
              Is a towbar a standard fitment on them cause we are literally shipping container loads of hitches to Japan and the middle east weekly.

              Don't mention the adBlocker !!

              Comment


                #8
                i like the wheel & tyre package. does that make me weird?
                Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
                having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Towbar is part of the chassis. You have to buy the hitch and loom for extra coin. Same as the 200
                  Diseasel 80 series with 100 series :w:

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by T T Celica View Post
                    Towbar is part of the chassis. You have to buy the hitch and loom for extra coin. Same as the 200
                    Explains the volumes.... about 1800 to a container all neatly boxed up with a torqued towball with pin and R-Clip in a blow moulded case.

                    Don't mention the adBlocker !!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Yep, 2 different types , on and offroad hitches
                      Diseasel 80 series with 100 series :w:

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by T T Celica View Post
                        Yep, 2 different types , on and offroad hitches
                        On road production far outweighs off road... then there is the NZ version with a larger towball hole.

                        Don't mention the adBlocker !!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by T T Celica View Post
                          Hot V / heatsoak will be interesting when lumped with 3500kg on its arse. Alloy bonnet , roof and lighter engine reduce weight by about 200kg. So Toyota reduced the GVM too......
                          GM/Ford/BMW/MB all have hot V's. It is way better in many ways. If it gets hot you can always cut a hole in the bonnet

                          Originally posted by fondles View Post
                          On road production far outweighs off road... then there is the NZ version with a larger towball hole.
                          Why the bigger tow ball hole?

                          "Keep lowering your standards until you achieve a goal" - Mike Finnegan

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by fondles View Post
                            Is a towbar a standard fitment on them cause we are literally shipping container loads of hitches to Japan and the middle east weekly.
                            In UAE the hitches come out the back bumper standard on all patrols and cruiser. No one ever tows with them though. You see a lot more towing here with these vehicles.

                            Sent from my SM-N960N using Tapatalk

                            Originally posted by Babalouie
                            Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by mizone View Post

                              Why the bigger tow ball hole?
                              NZ is 1" UNF Rest of the world outside the USA's is 7/8" UNF, Is my understanding however Iam not really involved in that side of it.

                              NZ hole is 26mm everywhere else is 22mm
                              Last edited by fondles; 06-08-21, 10:33 AM.

                              Don't mention the adBlocker !!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X