Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tesladownunders Car Theft Protection - Wow

Worried about someone pinching your car? Try this.
    A Tesla coil on top of a real performance machine (a Hyundai Getz).
    I hired it overnight as I don't own a car.
    Details here. This is a 31 second exposure but is not a double exposure and is not photoshopped in any way.
    My son is quite safe in there even if he is a little unsure.

TDU

But how does he get out now? Please include a full explanation

Comment

And you sell these? Well i never....
      "What in the gay caped fuck is that?" by Shonky

Comment

Originally posted by marcus_h
        But how does he get out now? Please include a full explanation
        Getting out is by opening the door. This is not something I sell. One off. It is a 30 second exposure of a rotating arm from the Tesla coil on top of the car.
        details here.

TDU

Comment

WTF. Is he in the future now?
          Originally posted by Mr Jones
          Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

Comment

Originally posted by DIRTYREX
            WTF. Is he in the future now?
            At 88mph he will.

Comment

Will it work with my F40?

Comment

Haha.. that guy parked his car inside a jellyfish.. what an idiot.

Comment

may I just say that, it's fucking RAD!... I love it...

MMM tesla coils... always wanted to build one... always too aware of my clumsiness with electricity...

Rowds

1998 MX5 - Ohlins DFV coilovers, Roll bar,15 x7.5 Konig Litespeeds, Mania Intake
                  2014 Colorado LT - Oversized Whitegoods. Kid/bike/track hack/horse hauler.

Comment

Does anyone else think that site is a bit too much lol

Comment

There is something strange going on here.

Remember puff_datto's thread about his "Dads" experiment. http://www.performanceforums.com/for...ighlight=tesla
                      You look at the pictures and they are all from this bloke.

Ones in WA, puff datto is in cairns from his location. I think he might have been taking credit for someone elses work some how.
                      POWER CHIP free since 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by timtx5

Remember puff_datto's thread about his "Dads" experiment. http://www.performanceforums.com/for...ighlight=tesla

Ones in WA, puff datto is in cairns from his location. I think he might have been taking credit for someone elses work some how.
                        I thought I remembered those photos.
                        Originally posted by Mr Jones
                        Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

Comment

OK then. Who is gonna sue who?
                          Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

And what the hell is a Gigawatt!!!??!?!
                            Originally posted by klampykixx
                            as an example, an elephant pushes over a tree to eat the fresh leaves at the top, but a human isnt allowed to build a machine that makes a car so he can drive around to places quicker?

Comment

Originally posted by timtx5
                              Quite right. Not related to me. He's just got penis envy.
                              Occasionally I get fakers claiming my pics as their own. I dont really mind. They wouldn't do it if they didn't think they were cool. I don't mind exposing them though.

Photo shows the sparks off a low power testing shot off the vertical rod. This sweeps around and seems to form a continuous ring on time exposure.

TDU

Comment

Working...
                              X