Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

that cunt needs to neck himself

Comment

its not really torque - like at the engine, its tractive effort delivered by the wheels.. to think of it another way - gearing multiplies the torque at the engine - before delivering it at the wheels.. eg, a 10hp electric motor might supply 100nm at 1000 rpm, but gear it down /4 so you only get 250 rpm, you will see 400nm, but still only 10hp (with a perfect frictionless gearbox)
      This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

Disgruntled employee seems to be doing the forum rounds

http://www.aussiev8.com.au/members-l...-yanks-22.html

Comment

Surprised he hasn't been shot yet

Comment

Was board so I youtubed

YouTube - ‪RDP Motorsport USA Promo Video‬‏

Nearly fell asleep watching

My faveriot part was his miss spelling of American the very market he is targeting lol
            You criticise him for his spelling?

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuz View Post
              You criticise him for his spelling?

Bit late champ. Those grammatical errors were waiting for your corrections last year.
              Originally posted by FatBoy
              Trump v Clinton is like cheering for the clap or genital warts. Either way it's gonna be ugly....

Comment

Speling tings fo-netik-aly is gud english n shit.
                Originally posted by Dimi
                80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
                Originally posted by schnitzelburger
                My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketchy McSkiddengoober View Post
                  Speling tings fo-netik-aly is gud english n shit.
                  Fuckin lol :D
                  Trump v Clinton is like cheering for the clap or genital warts. Either way it's gonna be ugly....

Comment

Someone needs to shop steves head on a pedobear picture

Comment

shit gets deep on page 23 of that aussiev8 thread... serious allegation is serious

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMcSandyAxe View Post
                        Bit late champ. Those grammatical errors were waiting for your corrections last year.
                        Are you following me around hoping to catch me out? I don't give two fucks about what you think so go fuck yourself.

You have always been a fuckwit huh?

Comment

Ooohhh sandyvag and Muz punch ons. Time for another pf fight club I think. :D

Sydney Dents
                          Paintless Dent Removal
                          https://www.facebook.com/sydneydents/
                          https://www.instagram.com/sydneydents/

Comment

Fark me. Those pedobear comments on p23 are pretty bold. I mean the guys rep is already shonky but that just takes things to a whole new level...

Comment

I hope those allegations are not true, simply for the sake of his kid(s).
                              Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
                              my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuz View Post
                                Are you following me around hoping to catch me out? I don't give two fucks about what you think so go fuck yourself.

You have always been a fuckwit huh?
                                Unlike you the highlight of my day is not pointing out someones spelling mistakes. In case you hadn't notice I don't think too many people give a fuck about you and your quest for perfect spelling and punctuation on this forum, it's just sad. Some people just aren't as gifted as you in these areas.

I find your obsession with it amusing and am currently taking joy in pointing it out. *shrugs*

Most people that have met me think i'm alright, i'm not going to lose any sleep if bigmuz the spelling bee champion doesn't like me.

Comment

Working...
                                X