Redcliffe Dyno Still around?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So he is the bogan eastern states version of SST Steve?
    Originally posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Since Leerentveld's arrival, Venaleck has introduced him to friends and taken him out to several restaurants and bars. Those activities introduced Leerentveld to a sort of socialization he said didn't exist for him overseas. sounds more like he found himself a husband
      ɹıɐɥɔ ɹnoʎ ɟɟo uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,noʎ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı You know the song, "I Fought the Law and the Law Won"? Well, I fought the system and it kicked the living shit out of me! - mickey rourke

Comment

Id say thats cause everyone here knew he was a fuckwit. I go to bars & restaurants all the time.
        http://www.larryscustomcycles.com.au

Comment

that article is trying hard to make america out to be something completely at odds with australia
          Originally posted by boxxx

Deutsche Bahn Rail: Trains are a great way to get lots of people concentrated into a small area, like a camp.
          ACA/TT: Where's the line between a car enthusiast and hoon? There is none

Comment

I reckon I could walk from one end of my estate to the other through the backyards of the residents without a problem in the world. those 6 foot fences are really easy to climb over
            Originally posted by Buford T. Justice
            This happens every time one of these floozies starts poontangin' around with those show folk fags.

Comment

Fuck, from that article and then his own comments, he has an incredible amount of good ol' yankee jizz dribbling down his chin.

I'm sure he'll be missed
              Vegetarian - Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot that can't hunt or fish.

Comment

Not sure what street machine will ever do with no GynoSteve around
                Originally posted by Turbo Yoda
                I <3 Hamster

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                  Not sure what street machine will ever do with no GynoSteve around
                  feature his cars in the USA u wait and see... that challanger will get a feature for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by oxy View Post
                    It got tuned asp first, and made 18 more hp than it had previously at rdp
                    are they real simmons you have , or something else ?
                    https://www.facebook.com/Petes-Weldi...7343264035404/

Comment

Originally posted by Rz View Post
                      are they real simmons you have , or something else ?
                      :rotflol: I was just giving you shit :D I actually want a pair of simmons, btu I think they will be smaller than yours

Comment

More importantly did DYNOLEE end up over there as well?.... From my own personal dealings it seemed Lee was the brains behind RPD.

(kinda like Rick in OCC - just gets on with it without all the bullshit)

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Surewood View Post
                          More importantly did DYNOLEE end up over there as well?.... From my own personal dealings it seemed Lee was the brains behind RPD.

(kinda like Rick in OCC - just gets on with it without all the bullshit)
                          +1 for Lee being a good guy, not sure if he went over
                          Originally posted by Turbo Yoda
                          I <3 Hamster

Comment

Lee is still at Redcliffe for what I can see.
                            I got nothing

Comment

he on a yankee forum i look at, he talked up the states, and bagged australia, every aussie on that forum should give the cunt a spray.

(a few already have lol)

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys
                                Redcliffe Dyno & Performance 073 284 1925 - OUR SITE
                                New RDP Complex 4 Huntington st Clontarf QLD
                                RDP Mackay 25 Transport ave Paget

Comment

Working...
                                X