X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Euroboost View Post
    AFF?
    I recall there was a love/hate relationship with him there over the years, been a loooooooooong time since I've been back.
    Nah, another Ford forum.

Comment

makes sence now why he had so many expensive cars, makes it lots easier when u owe ppl money. wonder how much he owes the tax man?
      3 broken mitsubishi's (fuck im stupid)
      camry (daily)
      200 series cruiser (wifeys)

Comment

Redcliffe shop

Hi Guys its Lee from RDP Brisbane. Just to stamp out a few rumours I am still working at Redcliffe and still run the dyno. We will not get into anything about Steve as he is no longer in our picture and we stand on our own. We are owned by a group who also own the RDP Mackay shop. Steve no longer owns nor is part of any shop in Australia. We still do custom tuning, upgades and yes we have brought on board a 4x4 upgrade division into our facility. We are still heavily into the Ba-Bf and more reciently have perchased a FG XR6T that we are upgrading.
        Our trading name is RDP Motorsport Brisbane but are now under the heading of RDP Automotive and RDP 4x4.
        We no longer do fabriction work, John Munro at Munro race cars does our work for us now.

Comment

Originally posted by bluecapri View Post
          Hi Guys its Lee from RDP Brisbane. Just to stamp out a few rumours I am still working at Redcliffe and still run the dyno. We will not get into anything about Steve as he is no longer in our picture and we stand on our own. We are owned by a group who also own the RDP Mackay shop. Steve no longer owns nor is part of any shop in Australia. We still do custom tuning, upgades and yes we have brought on board a 4x4 upgrade division into our facility. We are still heavily into the Ba-Bf and more reciently have perchased a FG XR6T that we are upgrading.
          Our trading name is RDP Motorsport Brisbane but are now under the heading of RDP Automotive and RDP 4x4.
          We no longer do fabriction work, John Munro at Munro race cars does our work for us now.
          Good to see things are still going, still think you should think about a name change Did you end up turboing the Capri?

p.s. when is the free dyno day?

:p
          Originally posted by Turbo Yoda
          I <3 Hamster

Comment

Originally posted by DYN0STEVE View Post
            Thanks for the kind words guys
            Thanks for blindy ripping me off you two faced cunt. I'd heard the rumours for years about your lies but decided that most people talk shit and took you at face value and trusted you with my car and my money. Two mistakes I will never make again.

Lee, good to hear. Was very happy with the advice and effort you put in working on my car when at the old RDP, just not happy with the bullshit I was served regarding the price. PM sent regarding a tune on a BA xr6t.
            Originally posted by Dimi
            80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
            Originally posted by schnitzelburger
            My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

Just to add to the type of work we do we also upgrade late model Commodores and tune them. The shops have a Ve 6.0 ltr witch has a Harrop supercharger on it making 550 rwhp. Both shops also have a range of spare parts aswell.
              Lee

Comment

Lee, you should bring one of the cars out on the next PF cruise (http://performanceforums.com/forums/...php?t=67241082)
                I <3 Hamster

Comment

But I wanted to have PFs fastest cleveland powered street car on the cruise

Comment

This the same John Munro from/used to be from Bribie - had the red vb?

Comment

Originally posted by marcus_h View Post
                      This the same John Munro from/used to be from Bribie - had the red vb?
                      Yes the same one. He is working back with his Dad.
                      I can vouch for his work personally as he fitted the turbo's(2) on my capri. I have to source a radiator and finish wiring the computor to the Capri to finish it. Should be back on the road in a couple of months.
                      Here is a photo of it nearly complete.

Comment

Got any smaller pics? I can almost see that one.
                        #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

Looks like Steve is making friends in the USA too

http://limerock.racingjunk.com/categ...ssis-Dyno.html

Comment

The work in John's red VH was top quality, I understand he swapped it for something not so nice.
                            I <3 Hamster

Comment

I can vouch for his work personally as he fitted the turbo's(2) on my capri. I have to source a radiator and finish wiring the computor to the Capri to finish it. Should be back on the road in a couple of months.

If you get bored stick up a post in the rides thread, plenty of people here will be interested.
                              I <3 Hamster

Comment

Cool he's a good bloke. I grew up on bribie, he was in my bros grade.

They still go their workshop on bribie near the movies? or have they moved?

Comment

Working...
                                X