• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Pete still work there?

Comment

Originally posted by RXI11 View Post
      Does Pete still work there?

Sure does mate .....Pete is the manager of RDP in conjuction with Lee. Both good guys ..

Comment

Will get an address for Johnny tomorrow.

Originally posted by marcus_h View Post
        Cool he's a good bloke. I grew up on bribie, he was in my bros grade.

They still go their workshop on bribie near the movies? or have they moved?

Comment

Originally posted by old Dave View Post
          The work in John's red VH was top quality, I understand he swapped it for something not so nice.
          I think it still gets around the one with plates 10EZY or something like that run's high 9's now, he's at willowbank nearly every test and tune.

Comment

John's address is Shed 2 no 2 Armitage St Bribie Island.
            Ph 0419 653 528. And yes it's still near the movies.
            Lee

Comment

Hey lee good to see the capri coming along for you, its been awhile since you showed me those old bus turbos you were going to use back in the day.

Scott
              2JZ KE20 Corolla 7.97 @ 178
              SR20DET Gemini 8.70 @ 157
              1UZFET KE20 Corolla 9.60 @ 140
              -------------------------
              http://www.oke020.com

7.xx is no longer a challenge (sort of)

http://www.clevelandexhaust.com.au

Comment

If you get bored stick up a post in the rides thread, plenty of people here will be interested.
                Yup, will be good to see a decent capri on pf for once

Comment

Originally posted by BOOTHY View Post
                  I think it still gets around the one with plates 10EZY or something like that run's high 9's now, he's at willowbank nearly every test and tune.
                  ive seen that car, what a neat thing!

he just pulled up, no loud noises, nothing special and reeled off high10's. i was very impressed!

Comment

Is that a red VH with a pair of GT30/35's hidden under the front guards?
                    David Fraser - Automotive Historian!

Originally posted by bigmuz
                    You can't polish a turd but you can put 600hp in it and laugh your fucking arse off coming past someone sideways at Powercruise.

Comment

Originally posted by bluecapri View Post
                      John's address is Shed 2 no 2 Armitage St Bribie Island.
                      Ph 0419 653 528. And yes it's still near the movies.
                      Lee
                      Yep same shed it seems, good to hear he's still going strong.

The work in John's red VH was top quality, I understand he swapped it for something not so nice.
                      What did he swap it for?

Comment

Originally posted by marcus_h View Post
                        Yep same shed it seems, good to hear he's still going strong.

What did he swap it for?
                        ive seen a light blue LH with SLR kit on it with his stickers but im not sure if that is his car or a customers.

Comment

ive seen a light blue LH with SLR kit on it with his stickers but im not sure if that is his car or a customers.
                          Pretty sure that car was for sale last time I was up at Redcliffe dyno. Belonged to the guy over the street. To put things into perspective of how stupid Aussie muscle car prices went, that was about $8K in around 2003. It had Simmons on it right?
                          The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

Comment

Originally posted by Cal View Post
                            Pretty sure that car was for sale last time I was up at Redcliffe dyno.
                            Cal, every car in redcliffe is a sunbird with an SLR kit on it :D

Comment

i remember when i was on holiday in queensland when i was about 13-14 i made my parents drive me to his shop so i could perve on the torana seemed like an awesome guy, gave me a massive poster and everything
                              '85 VK Group A Replica [CRMNL] - RB30ET, GT35/40, 2spd glide... the baby
                              '10 HSV E2 Maloo GXP [KIL-747] - LS3, 6spd, 22s... daily

Comment

That Blue SLR belongs to Johns dad and races regularly ,has run a 9 something. Was for sale on Ebay recently

Comment

Working...
                                X