Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redcliffe Dyno Still around?

I havent heard anyhting about them for at least 6 motnhs, i have seena bout 4 4wd's with RDP 4x4 Motorsport stickers on them so i assume they only do 4wd now?

i looked on google and looks like 'dynosteve' is in the USA??

http://behindthenews-herald.blogspot...dynosteve.html

I also looked on the rdp website and it seems to point to a USA website and shop now?

wasnt the general concensus that the guy was a fucking tool ?
    https://www.facebook.com/Petes-Weldi...7343264035404/

Comment

Somebody coming to your door and welcoming you to the neighborhood is just unheard of where I come from," Leerentveld said. "We have 6-foot fences around our houses — you don't want to know your neighbor.
      Did steve live in Morayfield?

Comment

bit more digging and think answered my own questions looks like he is living in USA now

http://www.news-herald.com/articles/...s/nh388736.txt

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Surewood View Post
          Did steve live in Morayfield?
          worse... redcliffe

Comment

Originally posted by Rz View Post
            wasnt the general concensus that the guy was a fucking tool ?
            Yes. He twitched when he was lying...and everytime you told someone that they responded "He twitched all the fucking time"
            http://www.larryscustomcycles.com.au

Comment

apparently hes making a killing tuning 300c/charger/magnums over in the states. aswell as chrysler oz has tried to shut him down :p
              Originally posted by Rdyno
              70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
              Originally posted by Tripper
              Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Nope, he lived in Morayfield up Caboolture River road, can't remember the name of the 'estate' he was in but he had a kick arse setup at home.

He is in texas.
                Originally posted by Turbo Yoda
                I <3 Hamster

Comment

Originally posted by edo View Post
                  Yes. He twitched when he was lying...and everytime you told someone that they responded "He twitched all the fucking time"
                  Look up NLP on google
                  I <3 Hamster

Comment

“I could care less if Australia sank into the water,” he said. “I have no intention of moving back to Australia.”
                    Given his situation (or so I understand after chatting to a staff member at the old/current RDP) returning wouldn’t be high on my list of priorities either.

Comment

I believe the current situation is that someone is suing him.

Would hate to be the poor bloke that bought out the shops
                      I <3 Hamster

Comment

Boothy, you looking to crack 200rwhp in the HQ?

Comment

Originally posted by oxy View Post
                          Boothy, you looking to crack 200rwhp in the HQ?
                          yea and i got $100,000 to spend so i thought this would be the best place...

Comment

Originally posted by Some twitchy cunt
                            His work on a Ford Mustang made him the only person to ever win "Car of the Year" honors for both Street Machine Magazine and Extreme Magazine
                            Wasn't it a Torana? I guess a torana would mean nothing to americans, so he made it sound like he built something that yanks can relate to.

Comment

So he moved to Ohio. I wonder if he's going to own Clevelands Fastest Cleveland Powered Street Car

Comment

Working...
                              X