• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spammy View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG20210328103245.jpg
Views:	826
Size:	3.59 MB
ID:	7239892parked outside the local cemetery, complete with hand embroidery cushions on the back shelf and a disabled parking pass on the windscreen.
    While they are vulnerable, it's a probably a good time to ask them to sell it to you....

But don't do it...
    Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster, Clock Lobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post

While they are vulnerable, it's a probably a good time to ask them to sell it to you....

But don't do it...
      Most likely a 90 year old Italian widow - she will be driving that for another 10-15 years easily.

Comment

Not something you see everyday

Name:	tesla 3.jpg
Views:	596
Size:	386.8 KB
ID:	7243428Click image for larger version

Name:	Tesla 1.jpg
Views:	600
Size:	431.8 KB
ID:	7243429Click image for larger version

Name:	tesla 2.jpg
Views:	599
Size:	300.1 KB
ID:	7243427
        If in doubt power out

Comment

Did it have a spaceman in it?
          If you dig a hole and it is in the wrong place, digging it deeper isn't going to help.

Police warn that blow-up dolls are not recognised floatation devices.

Comment

Originally posted by mrkebabs View Post
            Was sent this today lol

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-20210317-WA0001.jpg Views:	292 Size:	80.2 KB ID:	7237019
            You can sort back through the google street view and see the changing cars https://www.google.com/maps/place/39...2!4d151.116822

Had a lotus there and some ferraris... ALSO AN AU FALCON in 2009!!!!

Seem to have changed owners in about 2013 I figure?
            Last edited by Lobster; 13-04-21, 03:09 PM.
            Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster, Clock Lobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post

You can sort back through the google street view and see the changing cars https://www.google.com/maps/place/39...2!4d151.116822

Had a lotus there and some ferraris... ALSO AN AU FALCON in 2009!!!!

Seem to have changed owners in about 2013 I figure?
              Current owner probably inherited it, and is using the massive collateral to buy the fancy cars is my bet.

Comment

Name:	IMG-20210412-WA0000.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	7246044Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20210412-WA0001.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	7246045​ ​​​​​

Ok then....
                Last edited by S_E; 22-04-21, 12:06 PM.
                Originally posted by ALLMTR
                Yes but more power is the solution, even if lack of power isn't the problem...

Comment

Barra 'Stang, Eleanor and a 2002 Touring at Wheels at Wamboin last weekend Click image for larger version

Name:	20210417_112657_003.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	3.48 MB
ID:	7245862Click image for larger version

Name:	20210417_112825.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	3.82 MB
ID:	7245863Click image for larger version

Name:	20210417_114742.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	3.79 MB
ID:	7245864Click image for larger version

Name:	20210417_114736.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	4.70 MB
ID:	7245865

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_124034.jpg Views:	16 Size:	118.7 KB ID:	7245962

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_124033.jpg Views:	3 Size:	149.5 KB ID:	7245959Click image for larger version  Name:	MC3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	153.7 KB ID:	7245957
                    Saw something in North Richmond (Melb) last week.
                    If you are driving around on a suspended license wouldn't you try and keep a low profile?
                    Maybe drive an inconspicuous 2 year old silver Camry as camouflage so the cops don't notice you?
                    Not this guy.

Bright orange McLaren 720 Le Mans Anniversary edition with "721" number plates.

I arrived on the scene when the towie was about to get it on the tray otherwise I would've offered to drive it home for him.
                    The cops were in "Nothing we can do about it mate. Just doing our job. We can't let you drive it home. If anything was to happen you'd be fucked more than you are now" mode and were making him suffer.

You really must have 1 percenter problems if this is the most inconspicuous whip in your fleet
                    Last edited by Smudge; 21-04-21, 11:24 PM.

Comment

put the full URLs of the images in your post and i'll fix it for you Smudge

Comment

Originally posted by Impakt View Post
                        put the full URLs of the images in your post and i'll fix it for you Smudge
                        Thanks Impakt. I've buggered the order of the photos. I've posted them 2,1,3. Could you please rearrange them so that they appear 1,2,3? Ta

Comment

Originally posted by Smudge View Post

Thanks Impakt. I've buggered the order of the photos. I've posted them 2,1,3. Could you please rearrange them so that they appear 1,2,3? Ta
                          done

Comment

Thanks. The owner is the young Asian guy in the middle of the first photo talking to the cops. Later on there was him, his mate & another guy in a suit with a camera (solicitor?) recording it going on to the tilt tray. Maybe they'd try to sue for any potential future damage?

Comment

Originally posted by Smudge View Post
                              Thanks. The owner is the young Asian guy in the middle of the first photo talking to the cops. Later on there was him, his mate & another guy in a suit with a camera (solicitor?) recording it going on to the tilt tray. Maybe they'd try to sue for any potential future damage?
                              I thought that the bloke in the third photo was the owner as he is wearing hi viz he is obviously a paver.....

Comment

There's an old bloke that seems to have a different classic car for sale on his front lawn every few months, took the time to stop and take some photos the last 2 times, missed the corvette stingray he had, must have sold it. Guessing he is getting too old, and is slowly selling off his collection. Not sure what models they are, but they look pretty cool. I think one is an Austin or something.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X