Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XXX19X View Post
    Surely the Cayenne has replaced the AU Wagon on gas as the preferred PF weapon of choice
    Yeah the PF average wage has certainly improved over time, unfortunately I'm still on an AU wagon budget.

Comment

Said Cayenne turbo has changed price.. someone forgot to add a 1 earlier today, making it $9890

Comment

Originally posted by Cock Fist View Post
        Said Cayenne turbo has changed price.. someone forgot to add a 1 earlier today, making it $9890
        They must of had influx of inquiries but it is not like a supermarket where they honour pricing mistake.

Comment

And now they've listed an S for a similar price. I'd say they got them mixed up..

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...AG-AD-18711520

Comment

Originally posted by Do the safety dance. View Post
            Yeah the PF average wage has certainly improved over time, unfortunately I'm still on an AU wagon budget.
            My newest car is still over 20 years old.
            Norbie!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy928tt View Post
              What vehicle would most suitably benefit from a 4.5 TT transplant?
              TA22.

Comment

That is a fine example of large &German catastrophic depreciation, do 7 series even plummet that fast?

a sedan smaller than the SUV
                older five series maybe?
                Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

That is a fine example of large &German catastrophic depreciation, do 7 series even plummet that fast?

The crustiest and most povo specced 924 one could find would be a suitable candidate.

Comment

First gen Cockster?

Comment

Volvo 240 wagon
                      "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                      (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                      Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Originally posted by Euronymous View Post

The crustiest and most povo specced 924 one could find would be a suitable candidate.
                        You wouldn't believe it, Ok, I've got a crusty old 924 and just 1/2 an hour ago an acquaintance was trying to convince me I needed a Cayenne V8 he is lumbered with, for $5000......... " I can't get rid of it, it hasn't even got a towbar, useless cunt of a thing" LOL
                        " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

You wouldn't believe it, Ok, I've got a crusty old 924 and just 1/2 an hour ago an acquaintance was trying to convince me I needed a Cayenne V8 he is lumbered with, for $5000......... " I can't get rid of it, it hasn't even got a towbar, useless cunt of a thing" LOL
                          Buy it

Comment

Well if it's not meant to be then I don't know what is. It's a message from God that you need to complete this conversion and post pics here.

Comment

What money I do have is destined for a different V8 conversion.... that of a twin turbo Cosworth into my racecar.
                              " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

i think the question is “what vehicle wouldn’t benefit from a 4.5 TT transplant?”

GT8
                                1UZ Celica
                                1.07 flat Wakefield Park

Comment

Working...
                                X