Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy928tt View Post
    What money I do have is destined for a different V8 conversion.... that of a twin turbo Cosworth into my racecar.
    And while i agree that this is indeed a worthwhile cause. I dont think we can ignore the fact that the universe has spoken, and it like i do, would very much like to live vicariously through you building this financial misstep.. i mean brilliant idea.

Comment

I'm sure at some time down the track, after spending a frankly obscene amount of money on a 2.65 litre V8, I will wistfully look back and ponder "Why didn't I just fit a Cayenne engine into the 924?"......
      " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

You know you got your priorities sorted when those are your regrets lol

Comment

Corona Fire sale?????

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...4-a167eb395f1d

It was dropped $10k yesterday, another $10K today. Another couple of days of those drops I'll be on the phone to Morgs

Comment

Originally posted by PXL265 View Post
            Corona Fire sale?????

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...4-a167eb395f1d

It was dropped $10k yesterday, another $10K today. Another couple of days of those drops I'll be on the phone to Morgs
            God damn. I might need to go get it and "look after it till you're ready"!
            Find your Freedom
            Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
            www.FreedomFunding.com.au
            www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

Click for PF Loans
            If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

Shame about the smashed front lip...

Comment

Originally posted by Bluprint View Post
                Shame about the smashed front lip...
                You'd think on a $80k+ car it might be worth spending some money to fix that up.

Comment

Maybe that's the reason its dropped 20K in two days, the dealer just the quote from Jag for the front lip in....

Comment

still strikes me as a bargain?

*amount of research done = 0

Originally posted by Jim
                    I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
                    Originally posted by elfturbomax
                    What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
                    1UZ+1NZ...

Comment

3 more days and I'll place a deposit

Comment

Needs the scratches around the rear plate sorted too. Looks like someone who doesn't give a fuck about cars bought a nice one and has now moved on so probably some room to pick it apart on price but only have little things to rectify. I don't like red cars for some reason but I'd own the shit out of that!
                        Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

It’s about right according to Redbook. RRP in 2014 was $220k!

Comment

That is a cool lookin thing - but i assume would be a bit of a terrifying prospect in depreciation
                            This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

Looks like a commodore with different headlights. Factory stats on the engine make it an interesting prospect of course. Probably a trade-in that they're desperate to move off the showroom floor, looks good from afar etc.

Comment

Not sure if these are sort after, but has some nice patina

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mitc...977/1248446119

Comment

Working...
                                X