Cars For Sale Worth Mentioning Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t reckon people actually want to sell shit. The number of times I contact a seller (usually on fb) and say “yes I will buy” then they’re too fucking lazy to respond is outrageous. Useless fucks

Comment

If only I had the space to garage it and money to buy 1968 PLYMOUTH ROAD RUNNER

383CI 4 SPEED - 6 PACK FITECH FUEL INJECTION - EDELBROCK HEADS - 3" STAINLESS EXHAUST - NEW CURRIE DANA 60 DIFF - WILWOOD 6 PISTON DISCS FRONT AND REAR - VINTAGE A/C - DAKODA DIGITAL GAUGES - FULL TMI INTERIOR.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1968-PLY...tcBD-T-icr-iqw

Comment

Don’t see many of these around any more, could be an alright project. Found on FB just now.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by paule11 View Post
          If only I had the space to garage it and money to buy 1968 PLYMOUTH ROAD RUNNER

383CI 4 SPEED - 6 PACK FITECH FUEL INJECTION - EDELBROCK HEADS - 3" STAINLESS EXHAUST - NEW CURRIE DANA 60 DIFF - WILWOOD 6 PISTON DISCS FRONT AND REAR - VINTAGE A/C - DAKODA DIGITAL GAUGES - FULL TMI INTERIOR.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1968-PLY...tcBD-T-icr-iqw
          Do like this ....

Comment

Originally posted by Astina SP View Post
            Don’t see many of these around any more, could be an alright project. Found on FB just now.
            Aren't those fast back TX3 turbos quite rare? Would be cool to do a period-esque build with one, Simmons, big front mount (cut down truck core for full 90's effect) ahhh to dream of shitters.

Comment

They’re not common, but $5k cash money waved about in the FaceBalls Owners group will shake out a few decent starting points. $10k and you get one that’s period correct and has enough spare gearboxes for you to enjoy for a few years.

---
              Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Didnt seem that rare at the time but i assume would be now. Theres just been so many better AWD cars since im not sure why you would bother. And as pointed out gearboxes must be rare as fuck given there monthly replacements.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Another one from that FB group, Familia GTR project with spares $4k.

Something I’d actually look to grab if I had a shed to put it in.

Attached Files
                  Last edited by Astina SP; 25-05-20, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Astina SP View Post
                    Another one from that FB group, Familia GTR project with spares $4k.

Something I’d actually look to grab if I had a shed to put it in.
                    Ad sounds like you'd spend $10k in a respray/panel beating plus another $5k in rebuilding the box/new clutch. Plus fixing all the other usual old car stuff as its been off the road. Means its worth negative $5-10k in my books!
                    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                    (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                    Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Subtle bonnet scoop
                      https://www.graysonline.com/lot/0036...sedan?spr=true

Comment

Originally posted by itsnotagsr View Post

Ad sounds like you'd spend $10k in a respray/panel beating plus another $5k in rebuilding the box/new clutch. Plus fixing all the other usual old car stuff as its been off the road. Means its worth negative $5-10k in my books!
                        You're probably right!

I might see if he will pay me $10k to take it off his hands

Comment

Originally posted by Rhys View Post
                          And for no reason.

Love they included the receipt for the mini-spool..

Comment

Originally posted by Rhys View Post
                            This is you
                            Check out my shit for sale on facebook:
                            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-...25870327473735

Comment

Originally posted by fatz View Post

This is you
                              Are you going to man the periscope so we can negotiate roundabouts?

Comment

You had me a at a quarter pounder mean and 20 nuggets
                                Check out my shit for sale on facebook:
                                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-...25870327473735

Comment

Working...
                                X