Cars For Sale Worth Mentioning Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ribfeast View Post
    Aren't they FWD? Looks like a manual Aurion.
    No.

Comment

Aren't they FWD? Looks like a manual Aurion.
      Oh dear

Originally posted by Bren View Post
      No.
      Thank you
      "That which does not kill you, will make you very, very sick" - so says mizones mum

Comment

Ahh so it's like a less attractive IS350 F-Sport, but in manual

Comment

They are more GS350 size than IS350. Actually sit in between both.
          If in doubt power out

Comment

Are your eyes painted on?

Even has the best rims ever to come from a factory Toyota - the same BBSs i had on the ISF
            Originally posted by Jim
            I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
            What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

I reckon that's be an excellent family/saloon type car.
              .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

I love them, but not for ~75k, the same basically new ones seem to keep going for auction and don't get sold, wouldn't mind one if/when they ever drop to around $40k, but there's only 450 of them so they'll never be cheap imo.

I have my eyes on importing the regular G's/GR version which is 90% the same, but unfortunately is only auto, around ~25-30k for a 2013, which is still a lot, but looks far better inside and out than Lexus aids. There was a manual conversion kit made my SARD, but it was about $10k, though could probably done cheaper with gear from a IS250, though I cbf with conversions.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2013-Toyota-Mark_X-350S_Gs_by_Gazoo_Racing_01.jpg Views:	5 Size:	40.4 KB ID:	7255645
                Last edited by S_E; 27-05-21, 02:27 PM.
                Originally posted by ALLMTR
                Yes but more power is the solution, even if lack of power isn't the problem...

Comment

i'd rather an ISF and keep the change
                  1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s Cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by S_E View Post
                    I love them, but not for ~75k, the same basically new ones seem to keep going for auction and don't get sold, wouldn't mind one if/when they ever drop to around $40k, but there's only 450 of them so they'll never be cheap imo.
                    I'm confused, car start buy price on the link to one above equates to $30k plus import fees etc. If they're not selling at auction maybe you get it for $30k which would be maybe $40k on the road here (maybe a bit more)?

Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Its a pity we cant import the supercharged version either (although even more rare/expensive)
                      Originally posted by Jim
                      I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

Originally posted by trdee View Post
                        i'd rather an ISF and keep the change
                        This
                        just looks like pure Toyota whitegoods
                        Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                        Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

https://prestigemotorsport.com.au/au...yH2RhE9VqF0QFP

Grade 5, 2000km on the clock, went for 4m jpy last week, so $47k

Fair point though, $47k will get you a >2010 ISF now though obviously considerably older/more kays
                          Last edited by perthdrivers.txt; 27-05-21, 02:45 PM.
                          Originally posted by Jim

Comment

Surely bolting a turbo or 2 on a MarkX is the obvious solution?

Even at $30-40k it's a lot of money only for people to think you drive a Camry. (if you give a fuck what people think that is)
                            Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

It works out to $54k for me, plus using the prestige calculator for fees, shipping, rego, stamp duty, compliance etc works out to $69k and I see that one is up for auction again today, so presumably they didn't get what they want for it. I'd love for them to be cheaper... there was one (one of the earlier run of 100) that was on Carsales for close to a year for $80k that was basically new, eventually it sold when they dropped it to $72k or so.

​​​
                              Whitegoods, yeh a little, especially the regular non G's/GR, though I've always liked X chassis from the X80, and used to have a JZX100, I'd even rather the white was a solid white rather than pearl.
                              Originally posted by ALLMTR
                              Yes but more power is the solution, even if lack of power isn't the problem...

Comment

This is tidy for 5k.

Be sweet slammed on a rexxy drivetrain !!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_125188.png
Views:	325
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	7257865
                                Last edited by Gin Kii; 03-06-21, 03:09 PM.

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

Working...
                                X