Cars For Sale Worth Mentioning Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's a fucking nice jag
    '13 Yamaha R1 // '16 Toyota Hilux SR5 // '00 Toyota Supra RZ // '72 Ford XA Fairmont

Sell me your old videogames? Nintendo, Sega, PlayStation, some XBox...

Comment

Originally posted by Faux Forg View Post
      Nicely updated MKII Jag for quite a reasonable price. Somebody should buy this so I don't... https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/lismore/cars-vans-utes/delightfull-jaguar-mk-ii/1277421265
      Clicked for a look, that interior is an unexpected surprise! Nicely done. Seems like good buying for the money if mechanically sound.

Comment

Yeah, that jag is on my list now!

Comment

Wow that Jag is cheap, someone jump on it

Comment

That Jag is a cheap wedding car business opp right there. Such a gem.

Comment

I love the smell that hits you when you sit in anything Jag of that era. Reminds me of my childhood, and teenage years as I shared a workshop space with a Jag enthusiast.

Comment

Yep, that musty leather and wood smell - i know exactly what you mean

Not sure how i feel about that car - i mean yeah i get the point of the conversion but its not as if the Jag straight 6 was a dunger of an engine that should be replaced at all costs, particularly where its in a collectable car worth money if all-original
                Originally posted by Jim
                I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
                What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

Musty leather, damp walnut, hot oil and burning electrical insulation... I'd love a Jag!
                  Lots of minis & mokes including a G13b powered Sports Sedan, a couple of Swift Gtis, a Goggomobil, Porsche 928S, Polo Gti, BMW 540i, a WRX and a few others.

Comment

I hate the interior. The interior is the best part of 60’s English things (except Lotuses)

Comment

You've got the same interior sitting on your driveway
                      Originally posted by Marlin
                      Chickens will slip under water in the cover of darkness like a seal team and FUCK YOU UP.

Comment

Originally posted by Faux Forg View Post
                        Nicely updated MKII Jag for quite a reasonable price. Somebody should buy this so I don't... https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/lismore/cars-vans-utes/delightfull-jaguar-mk-ii/1277421265
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	jag.jpg
Views:	711
Size:	148.9 KB
ID:	7268282
                        What is the catch? Seems too well priced?
                        GT8
                        1UZ Celica
                        1.07 flat Wakefield Park

Comment

For such a major conversion the fact that there’s not a single under-bonnet or under-chassis pic is….. interesting
                          Originally posted by Jim
                          I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

I think this is genuine pre COVID pricing

Pre COVID they didn't fetch much. You could buy a smaller capacity six (2.4 or 2.6?) Mk2 for under $20k in very good condition. I was surprised how cheap they are for what you get. The pain, misery, suffering - I suppose it's cheaper than a dominatrix

They don't have air and P/S is a bit rare from what I've seen

"Keep lowering your standards until you achieve a goal" - Mike Finnegan

Comment

The 3.8 is the one to go for though (did they come with the 4.2?). The smaller engines make them pretty slow
                              Originally posted by Jim

Comment

surely you'd go for the daimler v8?

low... steelies... no hubcaps...

forget the '32 ford, theres a gangster car.

Comment

Working...
                                X