Cars For Sale Worth Mentioning Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andy_wk View Post
    Does the insane pricing stop once we're all allowed to travel overseas again?
    I was just at a dealership picking up my car after a service. Huge yard, fucking damn near empty. Though it did have an STI wagon and a stinger amongst the hand full of cars they had.

Earlier this year when I was there, it was fucking chockers.

.... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

I have being keeping a casual eye out for a used car with a while and I've refused to pay any of the retarded prices many have been asking for pretty much anything. I've noticed that loads of cars have been on FB Marketplace for ages, many showing how much their asking prices have been slashed by. Hopefully it's a return to some (somewhat) sensibility again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini_Me View Post
        Must be a 20B... fark it'd be considered a mid-mount. Click image for larger version

Name:	5178920.jpg
Views:	461
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	7303879
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ribfeast View Post
          A few interesting cars on Lloyds at the moment.
          https://www.lloydsonline.com.au/Auct...&pgn=3&pgs=100
          The Fury convertible looks like a nice thing...

FARRRKKKK

Click image for larger version

Name:	5231581.jpg
Views:	466
Size:	193.1 KB
ID:	7303907
          "Keep lowering your standards until you achieve a goal" - Mike Finnegan

Comment

Originally posted by maddy View Post

Must be a 20B... fark it'd be considered a mid-mount. Click image for larger version

Name:	5178920.jpg
Views:	461
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	7303879
            Just a 13BT I think from a previous ad before it got to auction - 13BT CAMS calculated capacity is 4002cc.

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post

I was just at a dealership picking up my car after a service. Huge yard, fucking damn near empty. Though it did have an STI wagon and a stinger amongst the hand full of cars they had.

Earlier this year when I was there, it was fucking chockers.
              Car yards near me on the Nepean are full. Ford, Toyota, Lexus. Dozens of used cars in the yards.
              Retarded prices on them though.
              Originally posted by Stix Z
              i'm upset i lost that video of that aboriginal woman taking a dump on a train that was on youtube
              Originally posted by Jim
              Sorry, am late to this thread. I have been protesting against whitey oppressors all morning with my people. I shall serenade this thread with my didge until nash comes in and puts it all into perspective.

Comment

https://www.my105.com/mobi/ListingDe.../3916/id/23653
                Want to go racing in a fwd Alfa?
                POWER CHIP free since 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by timtx5 View Post
                  Have been on track while Jordan cox had been punting that.. It's fucking rapid, it just appears in your mirrors and them disappears... ..easy 1.02s at Wakefield with a passenger....

1998 MX5 - Ohlins DFV coilovers, Roll bar,15 x7.5 Konig Litespeeds, Mania Intake
                  2014 Colorado LT - Oversized Whitegoods. Kid/bike/track hack/horse hauler.

Comment

I reckon Jordan in anything is fucking rapid.

Oo___oO

Comment

Anyone interested in a Pulsar GTIR?

What are they worth?

One of the young blokes I work with wants go get into something newer.
                      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by burn is weird View Post
                        I reckon Jordan in anything is fucking rapid.
                        True. I've been on track with his swift and that thing is also totally fucking bonkers....

1998 MX5 - Ohlins DFV coilovers, Roll bar,15 x7.5 Konig Litespeeds, Mania Intake
                        2014 Colorado LT - Oversized Whitegoods. Kid/bike/track hack/horse hauler.

Comment

I saw this car on a billboard in Brisbane for Jamboree at Willowbank.. guess it's not coming

​​​https://www.pickles.com.au/damaged-s...upe/2003834678
                          Kebabhunter

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
                            Anyone interested in a Pulsar GTIR? Yes

What are they worth? More than I would be willing to pay

One of the young blokes I work with wants go get into something newer. If he feels charitable I am more than happy to pay well under market rate to make it not his problem
                            :D
                            1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s Cruiser

Comment

Carsales says 27-37k.

I'll have to find out more about it.

Dr Hoon

Comment

Originally posted by Gussy View Post
                                I have being keeping a casual eye out for a used car with a while and I've refused to pay any of the retarded prices many have been asking for pretty much anything. I've noticed that loads of cars have been on FB Marketplace for ages, many showing how much their asking prices have been slashed by. Hopefully it's a return to some (somewhat) sensibility again.
                                been watching some of the Japan auction vids and prices have trimmed a little lately, bottom end stuff 15-20%

Comment

Working...
                                X