Cars For Sale Worth Mentioning Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrkebabs View Post
    I saw this car on a billboard in Brisbane for Jamboree at Willowbank.. guess it's not coming

​​​https://www.pickles.com.au/damaged-s...upe/2003834678
    As someone who knows jack shit about drag cars / silly turbos, is all the gold practical or is it just a "bling" thing? And what's with the sunroof? Wouldn't have thought there was any real 3 series in that anyway, so why's that there?
    BMW E21 Racer

ATCC & V8SC Results, Data, Statistics and Discussion from 1960 to now

Comment

Actual gold is an excellent heat shield (see McLaren F1 engine bay and formula one cars), but I don't know if that's the intent here.

As far as the sunroof goes, that's to fit more bitches in. Maximum bitch to hektik ratio is the key to drag racing success.

Comment

This would probably be amusing: https://www.lloydsonline.com.au/LotD...&pgn=3&pgs=100

| 1963 RK43 Toyota Lite-Stout (Stanley) | 2002 EC5W Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type-S (Larry) |

Originally posted by Old Major
        Perhaps she feels inadequate when you cum in other guys?

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
          Anyone interested in a Pulsar GTIR?

What are they worth?

One of the young blokes I work with wants go get into something newer.
          Wait, he has one and is selling?
          Originally posted by Stix Z
          i'm upset i lost that video of that aboriginal woman taking a dump on a train that was on youtube
          Originally posted by Jim
          Sorry, am late to this thread. I have been protesting against whitey oppressors all morning with my people. I shall serenade this thread with my didge until nash comes in and puts it all into perspective.

Comment

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...20080683/?Cr=3

Stock R31 for $10k

RIP Simon - Ghost ride that whip in the clouds forever..

Comment

Originally posted by fury View Post
              I'll suggest this is the new normal going forward and all things considered, is what you can reasonably expect for your money!
              Jim.

VS ute appreciation society

(you know it makes sense..)

Comment

Originally posted by Paddington View Post

Wait, he has one and is selling?

Yes, I saw some pics the other day and it's fucking mint. Some odd ball pearl white, stock other than FMIC and neat as all fuck. 75k kms.

Was his 1st car, and you can tell.
                .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Yes, I saw some pics the other day and it's fucking mint. Some odd ball pearl white, stock other than FMIC and neat as all fuck. 75k kms.

The antique pearl white send to have aged the best imo. I have a friend with one, same kinda deal has owned it forever and only keeps it because his adult son wants it one day. The white still looks great.

Comment

How is it any different than this

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...-7338329/?Cr=8

or this

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...-6921845/?Cr=5

Comment

I stand by my fatz lowball offer and it better have the umbrella.
                      Originally posted by Stix Z
                      i'm upset i lost that video of that aboriginal woman taking a dump on a train that was on youtube
                      Originally posted by Jim
                      Sorry, am late to this thread. I have been protesting against whitey oppressors all morning with my people. I shall serenade this thread with my didge until nash comes in and puts it all into perspective.

Comment

Lowball
                        is lyf
                        Check out my shit for sale on facebook:
                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-...25870327473735

Comment

A friend just picked up a 2013 Toyota Mark X Zio. Basically a Corolla wagon with the 206 kw 3.5 L engine in it. One on Carsales for 15 k, but 2010 version.
                          "It takes beer to make thirst worth while."

Comment

Originally posted by Bren View Post
                            quite different I'd say

This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My sig, without me, is useless. Without my sig, I am useless.

Comment

Workmate gave me one in quite reasonable condition 10 years or so back, it had a minor spot of rust on the A-pillar so he'd let it run out of rego and bought a new car.

I took the struts and rear brakes out of it for my 180B SSS project, put the wheels on my trailer, sold off a few bits and pieces and sent the rest to scrap.

Mind you, I did the same 30 odd years ago with a 240K coupe that was sitting on my uncle's farm after my cousin had a slight accident in it. Who would have thought they'd ever be worth a small fortune.

Comment

I'd hate to think how many 240k's I helped send to the crusher after getting the struts and brakes off them in the early to mid 90's. You could buy them for $100 double your money in the brakes and front struts for not a lot of work, and time it right, Simms would pay you another $100 or so for the rest for scrap.

Comment

Working...
                                X