X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Ok that makes it even funnier now!!!
    Originally posted by The Property Guru
    don't haemophrodites generally have tiny wangs?
    Originally posted by oxy
    No, that's asians
    A80 Supra
    80 Landcruiser

Comment

What cock heads!

Natural selection missed these fools.

Comment

speed cameras would have prevented this
        3 broken mitsubishi's (fuck im stupid)
        camry (daily)
        200 series cruiser (wifeys)

Comment

The Towie did everything he Could..... And they still ignored him!! They Deserved it....

Hope the Towie then Charged them $500 to tow the 'Coon, Trailer and the Cruiser to where they were going!!
          1969 Datsun 1000 Sedan
          1989 1.6l Daihatsu Charade

Life For me Has it's UP'S and DOWN'S........ I fix ELEVATORS

Comment

Originally posted by milo View Post
            The Towie did everything he Could..... And they still ignored him!! They Deserved it....

Hope the Towie then Charged them $500 to tow the 'Coon, Trailer and the Cruiser to where they were going!!
            Accident Towing by Authorised Companies in NSW is (After Hours) $298.32 per tow...

Comment

Fucking LOL!
              Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
              my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Originally posted by uncle View Post
                Hows that 4L60e working out for you.
                Also fucking LOL
                Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
                my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

fuck that's uber hilarious now

1998 MX5 - Ohlins DFV coilovers, Roll bar,15 x7.5 Konig Litespeeds, Mania Intake
                  2014 Colorado LT - Oversized Whitegoods. Kid/bike/track hack/horse hauler.

Comment

Ok that makes it even funnier now!!!
                    So, now he *did* try to do the right thing. Fair enough then.
                    Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

Comment

I retract my previous statement. Your mate did the right thing all the way. Probably should have added that bit in the OP.

I still reckon most tow truck drivers are morons though. Your mate seems to be the exception to the rule.
                      Originally posted by Dimi
                      80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
                      Originally posted by schnitzelburger
                      My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

Originally posted by towie View Post
                        Accident Towing by Authorised Companies in NSW is (After Hours) $298.32 per tow...

its funny how many people complain about that rate and get on the "rip off cunts" boat

they dont seem to understand that hands are tied and rates are set by the TTA
                        List of cars goes here

Comment

Originally posted by sketchypiMp View Post
                          I still reckon most tow truck drivers are morons though. Your mate seems to be the exception to the rule.
                          :rotflol:
                          Subtle, I like it!

Comment

Even better now.....fucking love it

The slow mules in the heard need to be culled
                            'Lifes pretty straight without twisties'

Comment

How come nobody flinched at the story changing all of a sudden?

Actually I heard that he made the guy sign a thing saying he was towing dangerously and the towie got a jp to witness it and then he radioed ahead to warn everybody and put out an apb and rang the rta and also informed the next of kin BUT THE GUY STILL WOULDN'T LISTEN!!1

Comment

I just took it a bullshit Muz I didn't think it needed to be said.
                                Originally posted by S
                                I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

Working...
                                X