Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cordless Rattleguns ... current hotness

Seeing as the US$ is so freaking crap atm, i figure its about time to extend the CC a bit and buy a cordless impact wrench.

What is the current hotness? And where to get them from in the US?
    Chris
    ------
    The new nugget
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

not dewalt, i have one it is gay. My friend has a makita, strips bolts with ease.
    3D scanning
    3D modelling
    Structural certification
    3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

Milwaukee Tools.

/csh Racing

Comment

Don't forget US chargers are 110 volt.

Comment

Snapon. Saw a video on one in action. Will probably blow most peoples budget though
          ?

Comment

I have a 28v milwaukee and its pretty good for what i do with it , also have an 18v hitachi and the milwaukee blows it away.

Comment

I am really happy with my ryobi cheapie, buy a ryobi drill, comes with 2 batteries and a charger for 150, add another 150 and you have yourself a rattle gun
              Originally posted by Turbo Yoda
              I <3 Hamster

Comment

I use a Hitachi 18 Lion - un-does the Tractor wheels no probs :D

Cheap on eBay (grey import) http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Hitachi-18V-3...item5adb15bde4

I'm sure its not in SnapOn league tho

But I have the entire Hitachi kit - it rocks
                'Lifes pretty straight without twisties'

Comment

Cordless Rattleguns ... current hotness

Snap one one is shit.
                  Makita make a btw450 which is fucking amazing. Smokes the shit outta the scrap on wrench

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                    Snap one one is shit.
                    Makita make a btw450 which is fucking amazing. Smokes the shit outta the scrap on wrench
                    this is the one im talking about, fucking animal.
                    3D scanning
                    3D modelling
                    Structural certification
                    3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

Originally posted by Boxer View Post
                      I use a Hitachi 18 Lion - un-does the Tractor wheels no probs :D

Cheap on eBay (grey import) http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Hitachi-18V-3...item5adb15bde4

I'm sure its not in SnapOn league tho

But I have the entire Hitachi kit - it rocks
                      I have the same WR18DL gun and it struggles to undo car wheel nuts. Won't do Land Cruiser nuts at work.

Bloke at work has a Snap On one. Does way more than my Hitachi, but the Hitachi is really small which is good for hard to get to places. Snap On one is massive.

Comment

my snap on one rocks... ive had it near on 5 years now
                        im a cunt
                        and apparently i dont know shit...

Comment

Originally posted by Gavatron View Post
                          I have the same WR18DL gun and it struggles to undo car wheel nuts. Won't do Land Cruiser nuts at work.

Bloke at work has a Snap On one. Does way more than my Hitachi, but the Hitachi is really small which is good for hard to get to places. Snap On one is massive.
                          Fuck me how tight are your nuts?

Mine even un-did the 32mm nuts securing the blades on a commercial 60" mower deck, and have torn the side out of my 16mm socket trying to un-do the diff bolts on the Subaru
                          'Lifes pretty straight without twisties'

Comment

Not overly tight. They get torqued up to 110nm each service. It won't undo them when they come back in 10000km/6 months. Bit disappointed in the thing really.

Comment

Really happy with my 18v hitachi rattle gun , bought the drill and 5 inch angle grinder as well , they do an awesome job

Comment

Working...
                              X