No announcement yet.

FT-86 to be named FR-S...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm also waiting for pricing from Fleetplus..

Comment

Dealer I spoke to a few weeks ago mentioned mid thirties as indicative pricing but didnt seem sure - fuck me that is keen pricing and should get gen Y out from behind their ipads...
      VT, VH & C43

Comment

Farken cheap.

Scifleet don't think they'll have stock until Sep!

Comment

Comparing with a $33k corolla would probably be a reasonable leasing ballpark. Toyotas 2.7 percent finance would beat the shit out of any personal loans too.
          Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
          my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

will probably actually get one - stock will be a major issue I'm guessing

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
              Comparing with a $33k corolla would probably be a reasonable leasing ballpark. Toyotas 2.7 percent finance would beat the shit out of any personal loans too.
              Yeh.

Looking at the current finance calculator on the Toyota website.
              $10k deposit (I'll be selling/trading a Hilux)
              48mth term
              20% deposit
              $30k loan value

47 payments of $373 and a $4k balloon. Thats a tiny bit more than what we are currently paying for a 3 month old Corolla....damn.

2.9% finance is only available for "selected popular" vehicles. May not be available to new 86's due to demand and other shit.
              I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by nash View Post
                first company that comes out with a cheap turbo kit is gunna make a squillion bucks
                With the compression ratio at 12.5:1, it's not likely to happen soon.
                It'd need new pistons, open the engine, etc.

Comment

but but...

ping is power!

what about a supercharger? no?
                  Originally posted by boxxx

Deutsche Bahn Rail: Trains are a great way to get lots of people concentrated into a small area, like a camp.
                  ACA/TT: Where's the line between a car enthusiast and hoon? There is none

Comment

Hmm hmm. Might go down and ask for a test drive on the weekend (or at least book one for when they have stock). Still kind of interested in the TRD and STi models though but I'm sure they'll be closer to the 50K bracket.

Comment

TRD and STI would only be interesting if they got power increases and in a blown manner (ie. super or turbo)

if its just bullshit pipes, intakes and other ebay style wankery, why bother?

Deutsche Bahn Rail: Trains are a great way to get lots of people concentrated into a small area, like a camp.

Comment

Originally posted by T0nyGTSt View Post
                        but but...

ping is power!

what about a supercharger? no?

No.

Comment

OK. Bit the bullet. Order placed to a GT Manual in Black.

Delivery Date: 18th June.

Comment

Btw, GTS has bigger brakes than GT. Pretty much the "only" hardware change apart from wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by MZ21 View Post
                              OK. Bit the bullet. Order placed to a GT Manual in Black.

Delivery Date: 18th June.

hah shit just got real

should have a geez around that day since you're in north rocks?

Comment

they will only be making 1500 for this year and 1800 for all of next year at this stage. Could be a Looooong wait. Worth it though.

Comment

Working...
                                X