No announcement yet.

FT-86 to be named FR-S...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went for the HKS header but TBH i shouldve bought the 5ZIGEN ones on Yahoo.jp and saved $$$ - they look as good

Now i have to work out wtf im going to do about the inevitable CEL after i fit them. Looking at OpenECU developments but no idea who to use as a tuner
    Originally posted by Jim
    I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
    What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

Originally posted by psssi98 View Post
      Maybe I am late to the party but I've noticed heaps of these about lately (like every fucking 2nd car...ok maybe not but you get what I mean) but every guy driving one seems to think he's in some sort of sprint race the way they drive like cocks.
      Every one I've seen in Adelaide has been driven mega sedately. Ive tried baiting a couple through the hills up my way but either I've suddenly turned into Steve Glenney or the 86 drivers still think the speed limit is 60kmh even when the sign says 80 or 100.

Comment

Anyone post this Evo clip? Has the Litchfield BRZ.

Comment

:worship: That 12C Can-am.

Projects:
          '90 2jz-gte 929
          '02 twin-locked TD42 GU Patrol

Comment

Originally posted by perthdrivers.jpg View Post
            I went for the HKS header but TBH i shouldve bought the 5ZIGEN ones on Yahoo.jp and saved $$$ - they look as good

Now i have to work out wtf im going to do about the inevitable CEL after i fit them. Looking at OpenECU developments but no idea who to use as a tuner
            does it sound like a car now?

Comment

you mean unlike a WRX?
              Originally posted by Jim
              I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
              What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

Originally posted by perthdrivers.jpg View Post
                you mean unlike a WRX?
                yep, or an I4 with a blown head gasket

Comment

Bloody amazing thread, may reach 500,000 views by Xmas I reckon, that's almost 1/2 a million!

Comment

I've gone with an MX Performance exhaust, from the headers to the rear muffler. Still sounds like a Subaru, but equal length headers means at least there's no Bankstown burble. The bloke that runs the show threw in 2 mid pipes, one with a muffler and one that's just straight pipe. Straight pipe is in at the moment, she's a bit loud. Raspy as fuck too, beginning to shit me driving to and from work. Muffled mid pipe goes in on my next day off, see if that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Kermit View Post
                      I've gone with an MX Performance exhaust, from the headers to the rear muffler. Still sounds like a Subaru, but equal length headers means at least there's no Bankstown burble. The bloke that runs the show threw in 2 mid pipes, one with a muffler and one that's just straight pipe. Straight pipe is in at the moment, she's a bit loud. Raspy as fuck too, beginning to shit me driving to and from work. Muffled mid pipe goes in on my next day off, see if that helps.
                      What was the damage on that? Looking to finish off my exhaust (currently have Fujitsubo Authorize R cat-back) and get the rest sorted soonish so I can stick a blower on in Jan/Feb
                      Swedish Soot Chucker
                      Orange Accident KE10

Comment

I prefer my headers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386454484.232704.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	206.2 KB
ID:	6584802
                        David Fraser - Automotive Historian!

Originally posted by bigmuz
                        You can't polish a turd but you can put 600hp in it and laugh your fucking arse off coming past someone sideways at Powercruise.

Comment

Originally posted by Deceiver View Post
                          What was the damage on that? Looking to finish off my exhaust (currently have Fujitsubo Authorize R cat-back) and get the rest sorted soonish so I can stick a blower on in Jan/Feb
                          $3000 for the lot. I think it's all on sale at the moment though, up until Christmas maybe?

After seeing my headers installed I think he plans on making the primaries (terminology might be wrong there) a little longer as there's heaps of clearance between them and the radiator.

The big complaint I have is the timeframe. It took fucking ages to get my gear. I'd highly recommend it if he has all the gear you want already made up and on the shelf. If you need to order, get a solid delivery date in writing and an actual tangible penalty if it's not delivered by then.

Comment

Originally posted by JZK25 View Post
                            I prefer my headers.

[ATTACH]70191[/ATTACH]
                            That whizzy whizzy merge collector thing is a definite design improvement
                            GT8
                            1UZ Celica
                            1.07 flat Wakefield Park

Comment

e are sure Bruce Wayne(‪#‎Batman‬) would be keen in this menacing piece by Japanese tuner, Wald International. Their ‪#‎JDM‬ ‪#‎Toyota86‬ includes an assortment of aero parts enough to blow our minds away.

Check it out in the link: http://bit.ly/IWooho

Comment

Originally posted by Instigator View Post

wow that looks shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X