Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stang View Post
    I know the bloke that owns this. I bought a motor off him at the start of the year.

Just waiting to get it shipped out to Oz.

Comment

Originally posted by sv_i View Post
      Many gayed up trucks with airbrushing.
      Well yeah. Entertaining and different though.
      I take photos of shiny things with wheels. www.rohanphillips.com

Comment

Comment

the top two in the last post look well secured????
          .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

I think International Lonestars are the truck equivalent of a 300C.

Comment

Well yeah. Entertaining and different though.
              True.

A contractor at Smorgon Steel had a beautiful beat up 74ish Kenworth, plain white cab with red chassis rails and red/silver wheels. Looked a treat, he then went a little bit nuts and had those old lines and swirls painted on fucking everywhere. Ruined it.

That truck "sneaky pete" is also full of copious win.

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20070815/free/70808013
              Originally posted by Stix Z
              i'm upset i lost that video of that aboriginal woman taking a dump on a train that was on youtube
              Originally posted by Jim
              Sorry, am late to this thread. I have been protesting against whitey oppressors all morning with my people. I shall serenade this thread with my didge until nash comes in and puts it all into perspective.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sv_i View Post
                  True.

A contractor at Smorgon Steel had a beautiful beat up 74ish Kenworth, plain white cab with red chassis rails and red/silver wheels. Looked a treat, he then went a little bit nuts and had those old lines and swirls painted on fucking everywhere. Ruined it.
                  Yeah I'm not a fan of lots of airbrushing myself. My favourites from the first lot are the matte green/blue/black ones. All the photos are really high quality compared to lots of other truck photos, and I will tend to like a great photo of an ok truck more than a crappy photo of a good one.

But the truck scene is America is quite different to the vast majority of trucks you see here. There are a few starting to come out in the last few years in Australia, with Klos and Thorpe starting to build some US style show rigs.

Looking at these and knowing how long it takes 4 people to just *clean* a truck, I shudder to think how long it would take getting half an acre of chrome to a mirror finish.

Comment

This truck may look familiar to some of you...

Comment

Yeah I'm not a fan of lots of airbrushing myself. My favourites from the first lot are the matte green/blue/black ones. All the photos are really high quality compared to lots of other truck photos, and I will tend to like a great photo of an ok truck more than a crappy photo of a good one.

But the truck scene is America is quite different to the vast majority of trucks you see here. There are a few starting to come out in the last few years in Australia, with Klos and Thorpe starting to build some US style show rigs.

Looking at these and knowing how long it takes 4 people to just *clean* a truck, I shudder to think how long it would take getting half an acre of chrome to a mirror finish.
                      http://www.thorpecustomtrucks.com.au...p?gid=1&id=10#

the truck from the latest owner/driver is a thorpe custom truck. thanks stang
                      Originally posted by Carroll Smith
                      The price of Man in motion is the occasional collision.
                      Royalpurple Oils

Comment

Does anyone have pics of the Dreadnaught from Death Race? Have had a bit of a look but can't find anything decent.

Comment

Originally posted by F|sh View Post
                          http://www.thorpecustomtrucks.com.au...p?gid=1&id=10#

the truck from the latest owner/driver is a thorpe custom truck. thanks stang
                          No worries. This thing would be causing a lot of physio appointments for neck pain.

Comment

TV production truck.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X