• Show
Clear All

E30 owners.. farkin weird bunch

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
      Absolutely and utterly devestating.
      It's not that bad is it?
      Originally posted by klampykixx
      as an example, an elephant pushes over a tree to eat the fresh leaves at the top, but a human isnt allowed to build a machine that makes a car so he can drive around to places quicker?

Comment

Originally posted by T0nyGTSt View Post
        the R35 is one of the cheapest there AND it's all weather AND any spastic can drive well in it
        great car, but i actually really dislike this about it (or cars in general). not sure why.
        i guess i feel that speed should be earned, i dunno.
        Its a stunning accomplishment for 1900kg of car.
        Originally posted by Peter... View Post
        And only slightly less for one weighing 1730kg.
        depends how many fat cunts are in the car for hot laps? :D
        Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
        Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

Super impressive but I still don't want one. I'd go buy an Exige & happily be 5-10 seconds a lap slower

Comment

Originally posted by clutch-monkey View Post
            great car, but i actually really dislike this about it (or cars in general). not sure why.
            i guess i feel that speed should be earned, i dunno.
            I think that's what it is about it, well, other than the fact it looks like it dropped outta the ugly tree and hit every branch on its way down.

Just leaves me cold.

Comment

Id pick anything else on that list over a GTR but credit where it's due - it's ridiculous how fast it is.

Comment

i rate the GTR, but not for its launch control.. just doesn't look *that* fast.. ? unless its because of the vid?

This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

Friend of mine and Babs has a blue 2011/2. Stunning!
                  "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                  (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                  Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

thats a terribly diesel sounding motor

i think the GTR launch is a bit of an anticlimax because its so fuss free but the numbers speak for themselves
                    Originally posted by boxxx

Deutsche Bahn Rail: Trains are a great way to get lots of people concentrated into a small area, like a camp.
                    ACA/TT: Where's the line between a car enthusiast and hoon? There is none

Comment

For all the people screaming how boring it is and how you would never own one, have you driven a 35?

Disclaimer - yet to drive the new model.
                      Originally posted by brasher
                      TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
                        For all the people screaming how boring it is and how you would never own one, have you driven a 35?

Disclaimer - yet to drive the new model.
                        Yep.

I'd love to drive a Lambo Murci SV, but i wouldn't want to own one. The GT-R was fun to drive for a bit, but i didn't ever feel like I'd want to shell out 100 clams on it.

Also: the launch control isn't THAT great FFS. For a stock car it launches hard, but its not like it gets out of the hole THAT much faster than a well modded Evo or STi. Easier, yes. Faster? Mmmmm maybe.

Comment

does any stock STI or WRX DSG do 0-100 in 3 secs?
                          Originally posted by boxxx

Deutsche Bahn Rail: Trains are a great way to get lots of people concentrated into a small area, like a camp.
                          ACA/TT: Where's the line between a car enthusiast and hoon? There is none

Comment

I'd still prefer a Corvette Z06/ZR1...
                            Originally posted by klampykixx
                            as an example, an elephant pushes over a tree to eat the fresh leaves at the top, but a human isnt allowed to build a machine that makes a car so he can drive around to places quicker?

Comment

Originally posted by T0nyGTSt View Post
                              does any stock STI or WRX DSG do 0-100 in 3 secs?
                              You are a retarded sack of vaginal discharge. Read my fucking post again, you goddamn mouth-breathing gypsy tip rat. FFS.

Originally posted by Marv View Post
                              For a stock car it launches hard, but its not like it gets out of the hole THAT much faster than a well modded Evo or STi. Easier, yes. Faster? Mmmmm maybe.
                              :knock:

Comment

Its like the Bugatti its uneventfully efficient. So now the Veyron Supersport has a smoky launch option for a bit more drama on the launch.

Comment

Working...
                                X