2011 GTR on top gear test track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marv View Post
    You are a retarded sack of vaginal discharge. Read my fucking post again, you goddamn mouth-breathing gypsy tip rat. FFS.

:knock:
    so why are you comparing stock cars with modded cars I wonder? what possible relevance is there to the topic at all? i'm sure a Switzer P800 will show off any of the 4 cyl pretenders...
    Originally posted by boxxx

Deutsche Bahn Rail: Trains are a great way to get lots of people concentrated into a small area, like a camp.
    ACA/TT: Where's the line between a car enthusiast and hoon? There is none

Comment

Originally posted by Drifter View Post
      Id pick anything else on that list over a GTR but credit where it's due - it's ridiculous how fast it is.
      I would also pick anything else on that list mainly because I could sell any of them buy a GTR and pocket a huge chunk of money.

Comment

Originally posted by T0nyGTSt View Post
        so why are you comparing stock cars with modded cars I wonder?
        Read carefully, downie: I'm saying that there are plenty of garden variety (albeit modified) AWD cars that can launch like a GT-R in the 3sec 0-100 time. It was an OT observation and almost a throwaway line.

Maybe try getting that nice nurse who gives you your afternoon spongebath/wipes the dribble to print out my post 3000 times, bind it together and beat you to death with it?

Comment

those Atoms and Ascaris and Nobles and Lotuses are nice and all but they all have the stink of the UK cottage industry... that's fine if what you're after is a track day hero

big difference to something like mass production cars like the MP4 and 458 and stuff you know they manufacturer has spent billions on

Deutsche Bahn Rail: Trains are a great way to get lots of people concentrated into a small area, like a camp.

Comment

Read carefully, downie: I'm saying that there are plenty of garden variety (albeit modified) AWD cars that can launch like a GT-R in the 3sec 0-100 time. It was an OT observation and almost a throwaway line.

Maybe try getting that nice nurse who gives you your afternoon spongebath/wipes the dribble to print out my post 3000 times, bind it together and beat you to death with it?
            that's fine

come back when those modded cars appear on the board... and have a warranty.... kthxbye

Comment

It would be interesting to see how many "average joes" could punt them fast, compared to the "factory" built supercars

that's fine

come back when those modded cars appear on the board... and have a warranty.... kthxbye
              Cause times set on the TG airfield are the only thing that matter in a discussion about whether or not you'd own a GT-R?

Comment

thats the idea isn't it

if it's only 70,000 pounds or whatever you can smack them into trees and daily the bastards... i can't imagine the other garage queens and track cars would ever get much daily use

write it off, get another one, who cares

Comment

if it's only 70,000 pounds or whatever you can smack them into trees and daily the bastards... i can't imagine the other garage queens and track cars would ever get much daily use

write it off, get another one, who cares
                  UK 70,000 = Aus $106,000

I'm glad you're rich enough to blow a hundred grand here and there!

Comment

How heavily modified would a current Sti or Evo need to be to roll off 100 in 3.0?

Wouldnt be a simple boost increase and zorst.
                    Originally posted by brasher
                    TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Wonder what resale is going to be like on the new GTRs... I can imagine you wouldn't want anything to break out of warranty on those...
                      Originally posted by Jack Nicholson
                      Just when you think you've seen all the retardation humanity has to offer.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sebstar View Post
                        Wonder what resale is going to be like on the new GTRs... I can imagine you wouldn't want anything to break out of warranty on those...
                        Depends - do you pay Nissan crackpipe prices or realise the aftermarket world can supply anything needed for a fraction of the price?
                        Originally posted by brasher
                        TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebstar View Post
                          Probably no worse than R32/3/4 RB engine rebuilds!
                          "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                          (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                          Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Cause times set on the TG airfield are the only thing that matter in a discussion about whether or not you'd own a GT-R?
                            I suppose it'd be the acme of stupidity to draw your attention to the thread title...
                            Originally posted by klampykixx
                            as an example, an elephant pushes over a tree to eat the fresh leaves at the top, but a human isnt allowed to build a machine that makes a car so he can drive around to places quicker?

Comment

Originally posted by Billzilla View Post
                              UK 70,000 = Aus $106,000

I'm glad you're rich enough to blow a hundred grand here and there!
                              and that becomes around 200k here in the lucky country
                              In Vino Veritas

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X