0-300 KPH in ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0-300 KPH in ???

Here's one to start the thread from earlier today. Is there anything that the LS V8 does not suit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74gthT8v1ds

[B][SIZE=20px][COLOR=#e74c3c]NOT LONG TO GO UNTIL “Not My President” Season 2 starts.
    I love that show![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

So they used a Lotus body and slapped a TT chev V8 in it and called it their own?!?

Edit: FARK they did use a Lotus body, I was taking the piss :D
    Originally posted by Mr Purple
    Wow. This guy was laughed off boost cruising and he shows up here, It's like getting beaten up by a two year old and then taking on an 800 pound gorilla.

Comment

Supra 1000 hp

]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KuEJ9Di...?v=KuEJ9DiBp3k
      Originally posted by thebluerx7
      The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Hell yeah.
        Find your Freedom
        Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
        www.FreedomFunding.com.au
        www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

Click for PF Loans
        If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

Not that Hennessey cunt again. I thought he's been gifted a pair of concrete shoes by one of his clients errm, victims by now! This prick is more Wayne Besanko than Wayne Besanko.

So he takes an Exige, he hacks the back of it off and probably scammed some engineer and a fabricator into building a subframe for a yankee lump. Then the cunt "launches" it at Silverstone, not on the actual circuit but on the road outside the circuit!!! All this after he's stripped parts off clients cars and sold them on eBay, failed to give clients what they paid for, delayed and delayed giving customers cars back (partly fucking stripped!).

He's a classic "Big Bullshit" seppo and when he had a disgruntled client (and a couple of his mates) show at the workshop to retrieve his now fucked up car, the blouse called the cops and said they were threatening him with "terroristic behaviour" !!!

I'd rate this guy over Lance Armstrong on the cunt scale.

Comment

yes hennessey is not well regarded in the viper community, seems like a real cunt. some of his cars work though

Comment

...... or any other community. What I've seen him do and charge for on GTRs and SRTs defies belief!

Comment

Fuck that thing hooks up considering it has infinity rwhp

Comment

EVO reviewed in the latest mag and rate it (in isolation). Seems perhaps this is a proper package.

B
                  When too much horsepower is barely enough

Comment

Pussies.

Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Been there. Done that.
                      The World's Best Pest Control in Brisbane, at PF mates rates, PM me.

when all else fails, hit it harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Johnson View Post
                        Pussies.

My counting makes the bike slower.

B
                        When too much horsepower is barely enough

Comment

I wasn't counting - anything that can get to 300 is fucking awesome. Doing it without a shell around you just means your balls are a smidge larger. :p
                          Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Don Johnson View Post
                            I wasn't counting - anything that can get to 300 is fucking awesome. Doing it without a shell around you just means your brain is a lot smaller :p
                            Fixed.

Comment

^^ See - this guy has small balls. :p Once upon a time he had a set of swingers to be proud of....once upon a time. :D
                              Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X