Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T99 View Post
    Bill - how close are you on the blackvue deal. Am about to stump the dollars for one this week.
    It's likely to be a few weeks sorry mate, but if you can hang on to, say, around the end of the month we should be close.

Comment

Unfortunately its a present for someone so it has to happen.
      Any chance you can let me know your findings so far on models? (PM is fine)
      Motorsport is a disease, where poverty is the only cure
      The ego writes cheques that skill can't cash - DJ

Comment

I wonder if police attending accident scenes are checking for dash cam fitment and asking for memory cards?

Could be a bit of a double ended sword, if you so happened to make a mistake and to be in the wrong in an incident the evidence will be used against you.

Almost voluntary datalogger?
        'Lifes pretty straight without twisties'

Comment

Originally posted by T99 View Post
          Unfortunately its a present for someone so it has to happen.
          Any chance you can let me know your findings so far on models? (PM is fine)
          Really happy with it, the video quality is excellent and it works quite happily all by itself. The GPS seems to work well, it takes about 90 seconds to lock-on. The only thing I didn't like was that it takes between 30 - 45 seconds for it to start recording.
          It's got motion and g-sensing so it'll record if your car gets hit in the car park while you're away. It's quite small and the power cord length is very generous. It used a micro SD card, you can get 64 gb ones which will record for about ~15 hours or so I think. I didn't use the software but it looked pretty easy to use in the instruction book.

Comment

well the cats out of the bag, pf is looking to do a group buy on the blackvue, were putting together some reviews by some members first

if you wanna que jump and get one quicker pm me and i'll sort you out one cheap and you can have it straight away

Comment

what will they be worth on the group buy?
              Originally posted by Lobster
              Freeze a gearbox and slide it under his front door

Comment

interested in GB

Originally posted by Jim
                I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
                Originally posted by elfturbomax
                What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
                1UZ+1NZ...

Comment

prob a few weeks away, but if anyone needs one now now now pm me

we've got one and its doing the rounds of pf members who are reviewing it

Comment

In for GB.
                    Originally posted by S
                    I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

I recently installed a pair of Finevu CR500HD's in the C63
                      REALLY impressed.

- record constantly
                      - parking mode .....with motion activation.
                      - G force activation whilst on the go , or in parking mode.
                      - optional GPS
                      - can manually trigger 1920 x 1080 jpgs

The only thing that was a little annoying was the G force activation on the go.
                      Every time I gave it a decent stab, or hit a decent bump it would activate both cameras.
                      The 2 lots of beeping made it sound like the inside of a taxi
                      ....easily defeated in setup.

I will post some videos....
                      Originally Posted by RotaUte: Some say he carries around a 5D and a beat up teddy bear, all we know is... he's called THE Q

Comment

Some engine / exhaust noise.
                        ....will need to crank the volume. it went a bit quiet when i uploaded it to youtube.
                        Originally Posted by RotaUte: Some say he carries around a 5D and a beat up teddy bear, all we know is... he's called THE Q

Comment

A bit of cruising around Gibraltar ....rear camera

Comment

Motion triggered parking mode

Comment

Security guard spots the camera !

Comment

http://dashcamtalk.com/dash-cam-comparison/

Originally posted by Jim
                                I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
                                Originally posted by elfturbomax
                                What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
                                1UZ+1NZ...

Comment

Working...
                                X