Tell me about vans..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Mini. The Sprinter is a bit larger than I need and I would like to be able to park inside a garage if I need, so I'll go with a low roof.
    Originally posted by Mr Jones
    Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

Comment

mate just bought a manual diesel iload, would pop out of 5th gear on the highway, went thru hell with warranty but finally got box replaced after big fuckaround. New box is fine now.
      www.holditflat.com

Comment

Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rob_2JZA61 View Post
          mate just bought a manual diesel iload, would pop out of 5th gear on the highway, went thru hell with warranty but finally got box replaced after big fuckaround. New box is fine now.
          work hasn't had many issues with warrenty on their iload. it's had a transmission, 2 diffs, etc etc

the other one has been bulletproof, just theres one that hates life

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dirtyrex View Post

I'm trying to keep it to 25k, so for that money I can get (based on a couple hours on car sales, no bargaining yet):
              Vito 2007-2008 with 50-70kms
              Iload 2011 same kms
              Hiace 2008 same kms

This could be telling you something. People are picking up iloads and using them more.
              I don't care a damn for your loyalty when you think I am right; when I really want it most is when you think I am wrong.
              Sir John Monash

Comment

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2004-Niss...item3a86027fd0
                I don't care a damn for your loyalty when you think I am right; when I really want it most is when you think I am wrong.
                Sir John Monash

Comment

1968 Ford Fairlane Hearse 289ci V8 Automatic 66,000 miles Very good condition inside and out, runs perfectly Always well maintained Country car for many years Very nice classic hearse.

$14,000 neg.

Phone - 0429 433 762

If its wide enough, roll out frame to hold the kart, tint the windows, delete the mufflers
                  WWPBD

Originally posted by InsaneAsylum
                  first time i was in sydney, i asked the cabbie to tell a bit about the place. he said "this here oxford st, you see 2 man, they are poofter"
                  Fuckwits Incorporated

Comment

looks cool but why tint the windows when you can get a fuck off wide coffin lid made to cover the kart, perhaps fake blood stains and other things like a hand coming out of the fake coffin lid
                    you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

Originally posted by Tripper View Post
                      looks cool but why tint the windows when you can get a fuck off wide coffin lid made to cover the kart, perhaps fake blood stains and other things like a hand coming out of the fake coffin lid
                      This is why we keep Tripper around

(and the ~10% chance of boobs in his links)
                      WWPBD

Originally posted by InsaneAsylum
                      first time i was in sydney, i asked the cabbie to tell a bit about the place. he said "this here oxford st, you see 2 man, they are poofter"
                      Fuckwits Incorporated

Comment

I considered the Diesel Iload but it was way off the mark in performance.
                        GURU ENGINEERING PTY LTD

Comment

if compared to a VW, but then it's a lot cheaper and MUCH cheaper to run, esp out of warranty.
                          Sir John Monash

Comment

Most of the people in this thread advocating the euro stuff, are people that have maybe driven the Euro stuff, bought Euro stuff are using euro stuff but have not yet 'sold' the Euro stuff.......and well that is the painful part!

Ask me how I know.

Here's just a few examples

Mercedes Vito silver auto swb, bought 40k+ Trade $17000 2yrs later

Volkswagen Transporter manual crew cab 400nm, bought $44000 traded 3 years later $15500

VW Caddy maxi manual bought $34000, traded 2 yrs later $12000

VW Crafter pan tech: bought $72000, traded 2 yrs later $35000.

These are obviously new vehicles, all low K's n good cond, traded early as business sometimes dictates to you, and before people suggest selling private.....try it first

Compare this to your diesel auto iLoad for which I paid new $34000 2 years ago a quick look on carsales tell you (40k example silver) you ain't loosing much.....and they sell

Again up to the individual but I've learnt my lesson!
                            1978 Opel Manta SR Berlinetta 1UZFE
                            2013 Opel Insignia OPC
                            2013 Kia Rio
                            2018 LDV T60

Comment

Originally posted by CXTdreamer View Post

If its wide enough, roll out frame to hold the kart, tint the windows, delete the mufflers
                              I used to cruise around in one that was pretty similar to that, except it had wide wheels and a healthy 351c (had a blown 460 at one stage) oh and DEAD number plates

A senior Kart might fit if you take its wheels off
                              List of cars goes here

Comment

Originally posted by GTREA View Post
                                Most of the people in this thread advocating the euro stuff, are people that have maybe driven the Euro stuff, bought Euro stuff are using euro stuff but have not yet 'sold' the Euro stuff.......and well that is the painful part!

Ask me how I know.
                                How do you know? :D

Certainly why I'm looking for a low km example (like yours above) so someone else has already taken most of the hit.
                                Originally posted by Mr Jones
                                Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

Comment

Working...
                                X