Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new Mustangs are in early this year, 2015 Mustang leaked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
    Look how retarded the gearing is in the manual R Spec. Acceleration tests start at 5.35.
    80 in first and 120 in second is dopey imho.

Just about everyone says that. But on a track it gives you better lap times.
    [B][SIZE=20px][COLOR=#e74c3c]NOT LONG TO GO UNTIL “Not My President” Season 2 starts.
    I love that show![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Hopefully get my new company lease car tomorrow. I'm actually quite surprised my boss signed off on it to be honest - with everything going on these days here in Vic.

Really wanted a black manual GT coupe but they only had a rapid red with auto but not complaining, still a sweet daily whip.

Last mustang I drove was a 2018 GT so will be interested to see the differences.

Got sent a pic from the pre delivery centre. Has tints at least!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0964.jpg
Views:	607
Size:	177.0 KB
ID:	7189889

Comment

Nice!
        [B][SIZE=20px][COLOR=#e74c3c]NOT LONG TO GO UNTIL “Not My President” Season 2 starts.

Comment

Aus spec Mach 1 Brochure:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/att...re-pdf.517385/

Comment

Originally posted by JGTC View Post
            That brochure is terrible. But hey, it's not whats going to sell the Mach1. Those that want will simply buy.

Sent from my shed, trapped under a collapsed QuickJack, via Tapatalk

Comment

Reports in the media that new 6.8 litre pushrod V8 will end up in Mustang.

Intra-dasting...

Comment

Hopefully we get it. We havent received any of the current creme-de-la-creme models the US gets.

Comment

Is that the one they're putting in the F trucks?

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
                    Is that the one they're putting in the F trucks?
                    Most likely related to the 7.3 in the SuperDuty. There's already rumours the 2022 F150 Raptor will get a supercharged 6.8 to take on the Ram TRX.

If the 6.8 is related to the 7.3 then it would be most interesting as to what else is possibly coming.

Comment

The cast iron block 7.3 litre Petrol is already in the Super Duty and chassis (for motor homes etc). Motor is built for high kms and low maintenance intervals, hence it's pathetic US 430hp on 87 RON/MON.

Of interest it's about the same size as an old Windsor 351, but I'm told not much else is similar.

The 6.8 is a aluminium block. I think I read it's got steel liners rather than and spray in liners of the more modern style motors. Will be interesting as V8's Ford has being putting out haven't been what the aftermarket wants. It's easier to put a LS into a old Mustang than a Coyote, both from a physical fit stand point as well as electronics.

Comment

Originally posted by mizone View Post
                        The cast iron block 7.3 litre Petrol is already in the Super Duty and chassis (for motor homes etc). Motor is built for high kms and low maintenance intervals, hence it's pathetic US 430hp on 87 RON/MON.

Of interest it's about the same size as an old Windsor 351, but I'm told not much else is similar.

The 6.8 is a aluminium block. I think I read it's got steel liners rather than and spray in liners of the more modern style motors. Will be interesting as V8's Ford has being putting out haven't been what the aftermarket wants. It's easier to put a LS into a old Mustang than a Coyote, both from a physical fit stand point as well as electronics.
                        I’d still buy new Mustang if it came with LS7 or 9.

Especially out of warranty. Not sure of cost of Coyote crate.

Comment

Has anyone barra swapped one yet?
                          .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Adam LZ on YouTube has barra swapped his GT350.

Comment

Hey pf cunts, my works been going through a bit of Mustang bits, I talked the boss into doing a discount code for PF. Online shop is called OZmotorsport, have a bit in stock for FM and FN Mustangs. Have a geeze at https://www.ozmotorsport.com/part-finder/fn-7-2017/

We're looking to expand the range as well, so any suggestions of bits you want to see available locally we'll do our best to get them on hand. For whats listed, can do 15% off the listed price, for up to a 1k discount. Everything is on hand or can be brought in within a couple of days. Anywho, anyone interested just pm me for a discount code

p.s. we're also currently developing a 2020 Mustang for time attack. Currently a full street car but hopefully results will be soon to follow.

Comment

I see your in Wollongong can you come into the shopfront or is it online only? ^^
                                Is it part of Wollongong Auto supplies or seperate and next door?
                                Last edited by bigshipengine.jpg; 22-11-20, 07:12 AM.
                                I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Working...
                                X