Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new Mustangs are in early this year, 2015 Mustang leaked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can loosely define it as an affiliate of WAS, runs out of the same building but most of the regular staff there have nothing to do with it. Officially there's no shop front but can be accommodating.

Anyone interested in any of the Mustang stuff listed there, use the discount code pfcunts.

Comment

Fair enough.
      I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Think I missed the boat selling my 2020 after latest new stupid acquisition, fucking shitloads on carsales. Got lots of cunts watching the listing but fuck all interest. Don't think many are moving even being near cheapest car listed.

I know why people trade cars and take a massive haircut, it's farken easy!

Comment

Originally posted by blue_s15 View Post
          Think I missed the boat selling my 2020 after latest new stupid acquisition, fucking shitloads on carsales. Got lots of cunts watching the listing but fuck all interest. Don't think many are moving even being near cheapest car listed.

I’ve been trying to buy another ew one since November when I sold a 6M TOrange in 24 hrs. To a Dealer!

I’d take any GT M or A. FB or C and can’t get one new.

My next two have just been built and dealer emailed today to say they won’t arrive until late May. Very slow. They used to be here within 12 weeks or so. Is it Beer virus related?

I’ve asked him for VIN Numbers, so I can check here:
          https://modernmusclecars.de/tools/mu...index.php?vin=
          [B][SIZE=20px][COLOR=#e74c3c]NOT LONG TO GO UNTIL “Not My President” Season 2 starts.
          I love that show![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Sister was looking at a 2016 on GT but no one budged on price near a new GT.
            Sent from my shed, trapped under a collapsed QuickJack, via Tapatalk

Comment

Selling in 24hrs would be great! Mines an MY20 with only 4000kms, manual, recaros and magneride. Figured a listing at 65k, take a reasonable offer below that would have been easy?

Hopefully it's just everyone on holidays hehe

Comment

Selling in 24hrs would be great! Mines an MY20 with only 4000kms, manual, recaros and magneride. Figured a listing at 65k, take a reasonable offer below that would have been easy?

Hopefully it's just everyone on holidays hehe
                What color? I might have a buyer for you in Vic. He paid 60500 for my 2020 6M T Orange. No MR. No Recaros. Plus he paid shipping to Mel from Q.
                [B][SIZE=20px][COLOR=#e74c3c]NOT LONG TO GO UNTIL “Not My President” Season 2 starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Biden View Post

What color? I might have a buyer for you in Vic. He paid 60500 for my 2020 6M T Orange. No MR. No Recaros. Plus he paid shipping to Mel from Q.
                  White

Comment

They are after new colors but I can PM their details if you want. They terrific to deal with. Very professional.

Comment

They are after new colors but I can PM their details if you want. They terrific to deal with. Very professional.
                      yeah sure, worth a try

Comment

Had my car up on a hoist recently and to my surprise, discovered that the previous owner (I believe it was a Ford executives car) had installed the Ford performance magnaride handling pack. No wonder the car feels so good through the turns.

Comment

yeah sure, worth a try
                          What did he say?

Comment

Originally posted by stevanford View Post
                            Had my car up on a hoist recently and to my surprise, discovered that the previous owner (I believe it was a Ford executives car) had installed the Ford performance magnaride handling pack. No wonder the car feels so good through the turns.
                            MagnaRide has a 4th descriptor on the dash
                            Normal cars:
                            DRIVE MODE
                            STEERING MODE
                            EXHAUST MODE

The 4th MODE shows a pic of shocks ...

Comment

MagnaRide has a 4th descriptor on the dash
                              Normal cars:
                              DRIVE MODE
                              STEERING MODE
                              EXHAUST MODE

The 4th MODE shows a pic of shocks ...
                              Mine doesn't have the shocks come up on my mode but definitely has magnaride. Wondering if the magnaride handling calibration might disable that ?

Comment

Originally posted by stevanford View Post

Mine doesn't have the shocks come up on my mode but definitely has magnaride. Wondering if the magnaride handling calibration might disable that ?
                                Not sure, you in Au?

Comment

Working...
                                X