No announcement yet.

PF help cunts out interstate courier thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ended up sorting it through getmyride as was easier than trying to arrange the across town transport

Thanks for the offer though nastysven

Comment

Anyone in Canberra coming up to Willowbank in the near future, and have room for 2 x rims and tyres, plus a tyreless rim? Can slip you a 50 for your troubles.
      ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

The Burquas arent better at hungry jacks!

Comment

Anyone able to pick up a fuel tank from murringo NSW, looks like ACT is the closest town.

Guy is not willing to post large items, pack and send not returning my contact attempts. and starting to get desperate for a fuel tank that wont break the budget.

I'm happy to pay if you are willing to wrap the fucker up and i will sort a courier to collect or yourself and i pay. if not maybe keep a hold of it until getting my ride is back from his holidays.
        Last edited by ROBAPHENT; 29-09-21, 02:33 PM.
        CISCOKIDS
        The Gentlemen's Club
        Midnight Rocker

Comment

Try Bourke's transport from Bathurst or Orange.

Failing that, I may be able to help elsewhere.
          .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Looking to get 2x rb25s from Brisbane to Wollongong (or Sydney if all available)

Think the guy can put them on a pallet

apparently e-go don't do car parts anymore, any suggestions?

Comment

There are numerous vehicle delivering organizations to pick from when transporting a vehicle. Choosing a vehicle transport organization depends on several factors, including evaluating, but the best organizations are dependable, quick, and embraced by numerous satisfied clients. Exploring options can ensure smooth conveyance if you take the time to explore your options.
              Searching for a budget-friendly car transport interstate service? Super Cheap is happy to be at your service! Get a free quote in 10 seconds.

Comment

anyone able to move a roller shell from campbelltown (sydney) to Canberra?
                Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
                my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                  anyone able to move a roller shell from campbelltown (sydney) to Canberra?
                  So what did you buy now?
                  Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
                  Originally posted by nutttr
                  People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Nicholson View Post
                    So what did you buy now?
                    nothing MG related. It's a mercedes shell that has some rust cuts I want.
                    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
                    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Long shot at the moment but anyone doing Western Sydney (well Sydney anywhere TBH) to Moorabbin area VIC? 1 metre x 1 metre x 0.5 metre sealed box dropoff / brake parts.

Couriers Please are gonna do me dry with no Durex based on the dims and weight.

Comment

If you can get it to kitco transport in Sydney, it would be ~$100 to my yard, and if it can be unloaded by hand, to morrabin for fuck all.
                        .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Working...
                        X