Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New MCM series - 11sec subaru build. Bald PFer content.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roadsailing View Post
    Well what do you know, Mighty Marty didn't mind answering that amazingly offensive question and now we all know to buy shirts from the mcm webpage instead of redtube.
    Bingo, had erred towards redtube for sizing cos am fat bastard but will go direct to mcm in future, thanks Marty.

Comment

it's more beige anyway

Comment

Originally posted by JZK25 View Post
        You spelt LT4 wrong but owner is too soft anyway.
        Fixed that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Marv View Post
          Fixed that for you.
          $18,151AUD + $1200 shipping via summit. For the 650hp dry sump version.

You know those things that you shouldn't look up because not knowing that information is better? That's one of them. Pity I'd also have to also buy a Cadillac to put it in to make it legal.

Comment

I'd need to install 2xmyliberty's and 1xMarv in the boot to make one legal in mine too.

Maybe I need to start a GoFundMe page for LSA and full ICV cert.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk
            Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Fag
              Originally posted by Turbo Yoda
              I <3 Hamster

Comment

Pfft, you'll be fine with lap-sashies holding you in :D

| 1963 RK43 Toyota Lite-Stout (Stanley) | 2002 EC5W Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type-S (Larry) |

Originally posted by Gammaboy
                PF - We're not happy till you're not happy.

Comment

Old mate who posted a video about why ecu tuning is bad has a whole video about the intercooler episode we did. Sorts out our thermal efficiency problems and makes sure he says he likes us at the start.

Comment

yeah rdyno started a whole thread about it, general consensus is we don't like him

Comment

Originally posted by Marty! View Post
                      Old mate who posted a video about why ecu tuning is bad has a whole video about the intercooler episode we did. Sorts out our thermal efficiency problems and makes sure he says he likes us at the start.
                      Join in the discussion here http://www.performanceforums.com/for...#post842923053 and don't forget to Like and Subscribe!
                      Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
                      Originally posted by nutttr
                      People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Comment

There is now an MCM book. Prease consider.

https://mightycarmods.com/products/t...hardcover-book

Comment

Is there anything in there about Marty laying in bed at 630pm eating cheeseburgers?
                          I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Originally posted by oxy View Post
                            Didn't Fondles own a cortina? I reckon it's already been done.
                            lol !!

Ive never had one pop a rear screen but yeah they pull the chassis out pretty easy.

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

Originally posted by Marv View Post
                              There is now an MCM book. Prease consider.

https://mightycarmods.com/products/t...hardcover-book
                              purchased, now i'll have to go around getting autographs from that road tuner who can't show his face on camera

Comment

I'm not usually much of a fan of coffeetable books, but that looks really nicely put together

edit - and ordered. May as well, it can displace The Coach's book
                                WWPBD

Originally posted by InsaneAsylum
                                first time i was in sydney, i asked the cabbie to tell a bit about the place. he said "this here oxford st, you see 2 man, they are poofter"
                                Fuckwits Incorporated

Comment

Working...
                                X