Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New MCM series - 11sec subaru build. Bald PFer content.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fucking spoiler alert cunt
    Pest Control - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich and South West QLD PF discounts apply.

Comment

Yoda cunt, why you buy two male vband flanges?

http://racepartsolutions.com/index.p...part-solutions

Comment

loool i'm currently experiencing the driveshaft frozen in hub... i can't afford to replace it all though -_-. Damn your unhelpful advice!

Comment

soak it in inox and find a 25t-50t shop press and press it out.

be aware that you may damage both and make them US. but if it is seized and the bearing needs replacing, it is US as it is, so no loss.

report back on how many T you got to before it moved.
          Pest Control - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich and South West QLD PF discounts apply.

Comment

Originally posted by myliberty View Post
            soak it in inox and find a 25t-50t shop press and press it out.

be aware that you may damage both and make them US. but if it is seized and the bearing needs replacing, it is US as it is, so no loss.

report back on how many T you got to before it moved.
            and if it breaks the halfshaft, i'm pretty fucked, shit's expensive, even wrecker prices.

the hub is sacrificial though, replacing hub + bearing. really need to keep the halfshaft in tact is all :/

PITA having to take it to a shop too hah. so much more disassembly.

ED: if it all broke though, good excuse to ditch this upgrade and upgrade it even further lol.

Comment

Episode 3

Comment

Like I said, heaps informative especially for someone just getting into car stuff. They can always farm out the small fab work they can't do ie turning and tigging.
                I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Originally posted by flinchy View Post
                  and if it breaks the halfshaft, i'm pretty fucked, shit's expensive, even wrecker prices.

the hub is sacrificial though, replacing hub + bearing. really need to keep the halfshaft in tact is all :/

PITA having to take it to a shop too hah. so much more disassembly.

ED: if it all broke though, good excuse to ditch this upgrade and upgrade it even further lol.
                  fucking wat.
                  half shafts are expensive pfft. I used to keep stock of the cunts because they snap like twigs with decent power. I threw some in the bin the other day.

Comment

More room for turbos and awesome stuff like that
                    Originally posted by cheapracer
                    Sperm are clever little fuckers that got us where we are today. You've never heard of pre-cum by the way?
                    Originally posted by Nugs
                    That's why I punch myself in the nuts before sex, get them disorientated.

Comment

Hey fella's put a link for every episode into the first post
                      Originally posted by TK
                      may 10 thousand malaria carrying mozzies attack their syphillis sores simultaniously whilst their shrivelled genitalia are nibbled by hungry gofers

Comment

fucking wat.
                        half shafts are expensive pfft. I used to keep stock of the cunts because they snap like twigs with decent power. I threw some in the bin the other day.
                        i can't find any that fit for cheaps - a single one on ebay used from the US, which would probably end up $200-$250 posted easy.. and 99% of australian wreckers are cunts with pricing on anything euro.

brand new they're like $500 (fuck that, when a pair of DSS ones are $1k anyway...)

Comment

Originally posted by Dimi View Post
                          Yoda cunt, why you buy two male vband flanges?

http://racepartsolutions.com/index.p...part-solutions
                          They are in the US dude, you want me to wait 5 days before I finish making pipes?

Flinchy, it doesn't say in the vid but the best way to get the bond to break between splines is to loosen the nut off a turn and drive it around for a week. Not a good idea if it a gay VW that has a long bolt going through shaft.
                          David Fraser - Automotive Historian!

Originally posted by bigmuz
                          You can't polish a turd but you can put 600hp in it and laugh your fucking arse off coming past someone sideways at Powercruise.

Comment

Originally posted by flinchy View Post
                            i can't find any that fit for cheaps - a single one on ebay used from the US, which would probably end up $200-$250 posted easy.. and 99% of australian wreckers are cunts with pricing on anything euro.

brand new they're like $500 (fuck that, when a pair of DSS ones are $1k anyway...)
                            there's your problem. You have gay euro shit.

Comment

Originally posted by JZK25 View Post
                              They are in the US dude, you want me to wait 5 days before I finish making pipes?

Flinchy, it doesn't say in the vid but the best way to get the bond to break between splines is to loosen the nut off a turn and drive it around for a week. Not a good idea if it a gay VW that has a long bolt going through shaft.
                              BMW, pretty long bolt? dunno how wise it would be driving around with one hub 10mm thicker than the other if i even could? haha

moot point anyway, the (wheel) bolts are mushroomed fully from trying to get the hub out before realising it was frozen on - it's not getting back together the way it was

there's your problem. You have gay euro shit.
                              well you got a point.

Comment

So funny how you left Marty up on the hoist. I was wondering how you were managing to progress well with interruptions from filming etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X