Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New MCM series - 11sec subaru build. Bald PFer content.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mizone View Post
    If it's like WA then it's end of month and year so quotas must be made. Christmas is coming up, gotta make it look like we're doing something to lower the road toll.

I'm not taking the piss, those are real things traffic does over here. If you in a Commodore expect to get pulled over a read the riot act, even if it's a stock legal clean car. I've heard coppers tell me about getting followed home after shifts by traffic so they can make up quotas.
    100% Accurate, when a mate of mine, and real modified car guy was a rookie cop he got posted to Traffic (your first posting isn't optional) and grilled by his superiors about his STi and is 'roadworthiness'
    was also given quotas to meet, with serious questions raised if he didn't hand out enough infringements and defects.
    He was pretty sure It wasn't coincidental a modified car savvy rookie was shoehorned into traffic either.......

3 years later he is Traffic cop for life, absolute prick and would defect his mates in a heartbeat for the power trip.
    traffic cops are a different breed.

Comment

Originally posted by 138ci View Post

100% Accurate, when a mate of mine, and real modified car guy was a rookie cop he got posted to Traffic (your first posting isn't optional) and grilled by his superiors about his STi and is 'roadworthiness'
      was also given quotas to meet, with serious questions raised if he didn't hand out enough infringements and defects.
      He was pretty sure It wasn't coincidental a modified car savvy rookie was shoehorned into traffic either.......

3 years later he is Traffic cop for life, absolute prick and would defect his mates in a heartbeat for the power trip.
      They wear the mask for long enough, it becomes part of them.

Comment

Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it.

Comment

Join the police thinking your going to help people and do good and end up a HWP officer, if only he knew he probably wouldn't of joined.
          I bet his favorite argument for why he is a cunt is because he attends accidents too lol

Comment

A true car guy would have only pulled over mum and dad camrys and gone to town.
            Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

Comment

I was looking for a roll cabinet to make my tool boxes a little more mobile, ended up with this package from Supercheap for $399. Sweet deal.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	A73E40F1-EC92-47AF-AFAD-192F93762CB3.jpeg
Views:	741
Size:	4.04 MB
ID:	7094191
              Originally posted by Rdyno
              It's fucking storytime with Rdyno cunt shut the fuck up and fuck off.

Comment

Very good

How good are those body mount kits, I fucking wish they had been around back in the day.

Comment

WAs there something cut out of the recent unicorn circuit? It went offline for a day and then came back, but there was a hard cut in the middle of it.
                  Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Originally posted by BigMuz View Post
                    Very good

How good are those body mount kits, I fucking wish they had been around back in the day.
                    I had no fucking clue what exactly was around before unibody shells.

Comment

In summary, copzzz R Dogz ay

But yes, you cant drive that and not expect a defect.
                      Originally posted by brasher
                      TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

I just started watching the Kingswood series, it's a pretty cool old thing.

Al, I don't want to be an internet commenting fuckwit, but those poly-locks on the rockers will come loose if you just nip up the locking grub screw as you did on the vid.
                        You need to nip up the grub screw then turn the poly-lock another 1/8 of a turn or so to properly lock it onto the stud.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
                          In summary, copzzz R Dogz ay

But yes, you cant drive that and not expect a defect.
                          It's not a question of the defect.

Would should have happened is Ben gets a defect and fine, pays it and gets on in life.

What happened was the traffic officer saw fit to post it on social media, questioning the people who buiilt the car, the officials who scrutineered the car in two countries, three states and two organisation (ANDRA and NHRA) claiming with prejudiced that the car was a danger worse than that of global warming and a nuclear holocaust.

He then posted this on a public social media forum putting his ability to claim such things in question, thus placing his ability to be judge and jury into contempt.

Comment

Would should have happened is Ben gets a defect and fine, pays it and gets on in life.

What happened was the traffic officer saw fit to post it on social media, questioning the people who buiilt the car, the officials who scrutineered the car in two countries, three states and two organisation (ANDRA and NHRA) claiming with prejudiced that the car was a danger worse than that of global warming and a nuclear holocaust.

He then posted this on a public social media forum putting his ability to claim such things in question, thus placing his ability to be judge and jury into contempt.
                            He was driving a illegal car whats the fucken problem.
                            you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

So if Scott McLaughlin drove his Mustang supercar on the road, in your mind it would be fine and legal because CAMS/Supercars scrutineered the car and DJRTP built the thing?

Whats legal and okay to use on a racetrack is very different to whats legal and okay to use on a road.

There were no personal details provided on the post in question nor was there any mention or specific criticism of the people who built it. The fact is that it is a significantly modified vehicle, without correct compliance or certification. Whether the blokes from MCM or Ben built it, doesnt matter.

The VSCCS exists for a reason...
                              Last edited by rotorhead16; 01-12-19, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Did either of you read what I wrote?

Comment

Working...
                                X