Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New MCM series - 11sec subaru build. Bald PFer content.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neil_se View Post
    I was tempted by the impact guns but I already have a few sizes of Makita. The Makita doesn't have a hand ratchet function so you can't give things a hand tighten or loosen which is annoying. Size comparison
    i am straddling threads here but will post for comparison

www.holditflat.com

Comment

The difference is even greater when you include the batteries!
      Norbie!

Comment

Ok, ratchet just arrived, awesome looking thing for the $$$. Looks about the same size as the pneumatic ones that I used to use, the ones the used to jam my fingers between something!

Comment

Scary fast Fairlane is rad!!
          Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Heyyyyy.. the honkmobile is in town.

PS. How cool is the soundtrack with the March sounds embedded...

Can't wait to see more of this nug

Comment

Fairlane fucking moves.
              CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

Originally posted by TT View Post
                Heyyyyy.. the honkmobile is in town.

PS. How cool is the soundtrack with the March sounds embedded...

Can't wait to see more of this nug
                Ha ha I was coming in here to say the same, highlight of the ep (aside from human juice drinking, which looked like choccy milk), and the car itself was the samples of the Honk in the sound track at the end....extra lol's for Martin Skippy in the background.
                Last edited by piss98; 05-05-20, 02:56 PM.
                Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Nissan March are sick little cars. Looks sort of similar to my EP71

Little W2A system on it would be cool, this is what I did to the starlet -

Comment

Speaking of Starlets, I was just saying to a mate, where have all the EP92 Starlets gone????

Next MCM car for sure.
                    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                    (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                    Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

There is a 1km x 1km x 1km cube of them at pick and payless. They all got fucked over in that last air bag recall, Toyota bought them all back and sent them to meet their maker.

Comment

Glad the super Honk is here. I'm guessing you are pretty happy. No asbestos issues on this one?

Pro tip for anyone importing cars - hose the underside out super well when it arrives. They seem to get a little salty sometimes and the "Clean " you pay customs for at the docks doesn't seem to dislodge it. A bit of dampness from Australian humidity and BAM, surface rust on everything.
                        I'm not straight outta Compton, I'm straight out the trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by foamy View Post
                          There is a 1km x 1km x 1km cube of them at pick and payless. They all got fucked over in that last air bag recall, Toyota bought them all back and sent them to meet their maker.
                          Yep, mate of mine got $1700 for his one from Toyota.

Comment

Just bought me one of them posters - they look pretty sweet.

*edit*
                            LOL @ wildlife at 29:30
                            Last edited by Dark Orange; 05-05-20, 07:39 PM.
                            Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

Comment

keen to see more of the super turbo. seat juice was fucking gross though.

Comment

Originally posted by foamy View Post
                                Turbo JDM ones?
                                "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                                (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                                Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Working...
                                X