Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New MCM series - 11sec subaru build. Bald PFer content.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could make that work with the right car but at the end of the day even if you paid for a running car it wouldn’t matter because the test is north of $80k last time I checked and there’s no guarantee you’ll pass

So yeah the whole thing is rubbish. He clearly fingered an RMS dude’s wife

Comment

FUck, that's a lot of tim tams for the lunch room of the testing facility.....

Comment

Originally posted by 9triton View Post
        It was ADR69 - frontal impact test. .
        a tuner hitting keys on his laptop wont get around that
        Yeh definitely, i was more thinking of the bit it said he needed a ve series 2 engine to pass emissions, which i think is bs.

Comment

That’s a way to pass emissions without doing an IM240 test I think. ‘As per commo which is approved’ etc. I thought NSW did free IM240 tests though at Botany Bay?

Comment

Shut the hell up cunts.
            Go make a new thread

Comment

Sorry mate didn’t mean to ruin 880 pages of purity with on topic chat

Comment

Originally posted by lukevl View Post
                pitch forks emoji!!!!! you cunt!!
                RB26......................Again

Comment

who is that TT guy anyway ? moog?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexg View Post
                    Yeh definitely, i was more thinking of the bit it said he needed a ve series 2 engine to pass emissions, which i think is bs.
                    That was poorly worded in the article I think - It's more that the donor engine cannot be older than the car it's going in (regardless of what the engine is), as older engines were designed/built to meet the older less stringent emissions standards.

So assuming the 86 is a 2012 model = VE II LS2 donor (or newer) required.
                    Last edited by andy_wk; 21-05-20, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lukevl View Post
                      Indeed!

HOW DARE YOU.

Comment

Jeez TT, looks someone shit in your morning kebab man! So angry, much rage!
                        Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 9triton View Post
                          who is that TT guy anyway ? moog?
                          Toyota 86 /w LS1 swap complete rego'd in NSW - 5k

On this subject of swaps... this is why DIY is the only way or a shop that does that particular swap day in day out turn-key to have confidence in their pricing while managing customer expectations. For example, Brintech and their Mdrive/S65 conversions for all E8x cars.
                          Other than that, fuck. That.
                          Please proceed with twin turbo 2GR

Comment

Originally posted by piss98 View Post
                            Jeez TT, looks someone shit in your morning kebab man! So angry, much rage!
                            i think more sandy vagina

Comment

So a thread for 15 different youtube channels cant talk about something happening on one of them? #TTlogic

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

So Marty, you hate the Brandt Keypad alarm with Anti-car Jacking ???

I will put my hand up and admit I am partly responsible for that being mandatory in them..
                                Part of my job at the time was the rating and acceptance of new vehicles for insurance and as you said in the video - they were the ram-radiers choice of ride, we were losing waaay too many of them through theft and car jacking. And as we were the Underwriter for Subaru Australia too..., we basically gave them an ultimatum, "Make them Harder to steal, or we will not insure them"

It worked, - our loss ratio on ALL WRX models from then on dropped by about 80%

So yeah, Sorry (not sorry) about that - LOL
                                Last edited by Southo; 26-05-20, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X