Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New MCM series - 11sec subaru build. Bald PFer content.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube comments are generally aidz.
    can we just keep it out of PF?
    Why bother with the snide remarks?

Comment

Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster, Clock Lobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Originally posted by TT View Post
        YouTube comments are generally aidz.
        can we just keep it out of PF?
        Why bother with the snide remarks?
        I think he's talking to you Cam. Ya chooch
        Originally posted by E-Z
        If TK told me to close my eyes and bend over, I would.

Comment

Never had any love for Lotuses (Lotii?) but very interested in seeing the boys step outside of their comfort zone and buy a pre-made track weapon.
          Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

Comment

Knock it off with the YouTube Comments Section-style stabs, idiots. We're lucky to have these talented content creators here to plant ideas in their heads, so if you wanna act like a spastic, go join the rest of them in the comments section on the videos where nobody will read your dribble.

Now, I look forward to the unveiling of Marty's Caterham
            Swedish Soot Chucker
            Orange Accident KE10

Comment

Originally posted by Cock Fist View Post
              Now, I look forward to the unveiling of Marty's Caterham
              Now that would be cool, especially if he bought a kit and assembled it himself! Might be stepping a bit far out of the comfort zone there, but still.
              Norbie!

Comment

who's stabbing who?
                .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Surprised a light Li battery wasn't put in it. Easiest way to save 8 kg off the back of the car.
                  Love the tunnel run, and general whine. Those old MP62 chargers sound so much better than the newer TVS upgrades, even if all they do is make heat and sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Panda I give no fuck View Post

I think he's talking to you Cam. Ya chooch
                    LEL - I think XFJET was the target. I only talk about your pants or ya Mum in Live FB comments. :p
                    Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Originally posted by piss98 View Post

LEL - I think XFJET was the target.
                      Yep

Comment

Watched the ep this morning, sounds tits now.....the whine is perfect!!
                        Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

"I'm used to buying Nissan's that smell like bong smoke off the internet"
                          ​​​​

Comment

It's funny watching the internet try to guess what Benny's Century is based on the silhouette teaser image. Turns out it's nearly an exact match for a Volvo 240! Close enough I guess.
                            Norbie!

Comment

Volvo had to get inspiration from somewhere

| 1963 RK43 Toyota Lite-Stout (Stanley) | 2002 EC5W Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type-S (Larry) |

Comment

Originally posted by 200MPH View Post
                                Surprised a light Li battery wasn't put in it. Easiest way to save 8 kg off the back of the car.
                                Yeah thought this too.

Were they external vent hoses that Marty was putting on to the battery? Have never seen that before, due to enclosed area where the battery is, running vents to outside?

Comment

Working...
                                X