Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New MCM series - 11sec subaru build. Bald PFer content.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Astina SP View Post
    Were they external vent hoses that Marty was putting on to the battery? Have never seen that before, due to enclosed area where the battery is, running vents to outside?
    It looked like an external vent hose which I thought was weird. Neither of my Elises or my Evora have such a set-up and they've all had boot-mounted batteries. It might be something specific to the kraut battery they installed.
    If you dig a hole and it is in the wrong place, digging it deeper isn't going to help.

Police warn that blow-up dolls are not recognised floatation devices.

Comment

Looked like it was battery specific. The battery I bought for the Merc had the same plastic vent supplied with it. But didn't know what it was for until I saw the MCM vid.

Comment

Originally posted by Astina SP View Post
        Were they external vent hoses that Marty was putting on to the battery? Have never seen that before, due to enclosed area where the battery is, running vents to outside?
        Wow, I thought all battery in the boot cars had them?
        Sent from my shed, trapped under a collapsed QuickJack, via Tapatalk

Comment

I thought it was an ADR requirement if it wasn’t a sealed battery

Comment

Yeah, any sealed battery compartment must have battery vented to outside to get rid of the hydrogen an Lead Acid battery gives off. However, the reality of hydrogen is that you can't contain the stuff worth a damn.

In any case Li battery solves all problems! If used with a isolation switch of course. The little 1.3 kg battery one I have has about 7 Ah capacity, so you can't leave it more than maybe a week before the alarm system would make it a bit sad.

A added a water injection system, so the battery weight saving was nearly offset by the heavy pump and 3 kg of water/meth! Fair trade as the intercoolers on these Exiges can't cope on track even at standard boost levels (7-8 psi). Even with the bigger roof top scoop on the S240 that MCM have they're hopeless, with inlet temperatures getting to 90-100 deg C on a 27 deg day after a few laps based on data logs from SSC racing around Bathurst some 11 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Panda I give no fuck View Post

Haha, I was stitched up. Pack of cunts
              You got stitched on that converter bra.

Or maybe you just can't perform without Possum from Home Girls watching?
              David Fraser - Automotive Historian!

Originally posted by bigmuz
              You can't polish a turd but you can put 600hp in it and laugh your fucking arse off coming past someone sideways at Powercruise.

Comment

Originally posted by JZK25 View Post

You got stitched on that converter bra.

Or maybe you just can't perform without Possum from Home Girls watching?
                This possum?

Piss off with the NSFW in a SFW thread, idiot.
                Last edited by takai; 05-11-20, 01:36 PM.
                Originally posted by E-Z
                If TK told me to close my eyes and bend over, I would.

Comment

NSFW
                  Dirty Subaru owner

Comment

Fuck, I had work to do and now I need to go and have a cheeky wank thanks to the Possum pic!
                    Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Lol I feel old as I remember buying those issues when they came out. Mmm Jo Guest
                      I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Beemer...
                        Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Clock Lobster View Post

Beemer...
                          Yissssssssssssssssss, finally! Much love for 80s BMWs here!

Comment

Did my first single peg here in a e30

would bang again

Evwn though they are shit
                            Check out my shit for sale on facebook:
                            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-...25870327473735

Comment

Values of e30s through the roof!

Comment

K24 + Turbo incoming Shirley

Comment

Working...
                                X