Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New MCM series - 11sec subaru build. Bald PFer content.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have helped work on two bmws and both times was amazed at the small ingenious details and solutions to problems that other manufacturers hadn't considered.

Comment

I've found the same. A lot of it went in the bin on the race car lol.
      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

I'm laughing at some of the comments by BMW people complaining that they'd put a "big heavy engine" into an E30...like, have they not managed to learn anything about the LS engine in the 23 years it's been around?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_Slow View Post
          I'm laughing at some of the comments by BMW people complaining that they'd put a "big heavy engine" into an E30...like, have they not managed to learn anything about the LS engine in the 23 years it's been around?
          Yes, this.

M20 - 175kg
          M30 - 210kg
          LS3 - 190kg

A 15kg weight penalty seems like fair trade to me.

Comment

Taking torana to 1/8th mile drags at lakeside sunday
            Originally posted by E-Z
            If TK told me to close my eyes and bend over, I would.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiahatsiu View Post
              Seems like such a shame to waste a good ls3 on a boring common e30.

There, I said it.
              You're right, an E34 would have been much more exciting. No italics.
              Swedish Soot Chucker
              Orange Accident KE10

Comment

Well I guess the E30 sponsor answers my question why it is so dark.
                I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Originally posted by Panda I give no fuck View Post
                  Taking torana to 1/8th mile drags at lakeside sunday
                  Update with times please Sir.
                  I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
                    Well I guess the E30 sponsor answers my question why it is so dark.
                    Indeed. How is the hate from fuckers in the Facebook comments though? You would think Activision was one of the greatest violators of human rights.
                    Torque sells tow cars.
                    Horsepower wins horse races.

Comment

Indeed. How is the hate from fuckers in the Facebook comments though? You would think Activision was one of the greatest violators of human rights.
                      Have you seen the install size of modern warfare?

Two hundred and fifty gigabytes. Seriously.
                      People are dedicating an entire hard drive to install a single game.

The average update runs anywhere from 20 to 60 gigabytes to download.

For anyone not on 100mbit+ fibre, that is a violation of human rights.
                      Originally posted by Mudkicker
                      How many blowjobs to pay off that debt?

Comment

Really I haven't seen it yet.
                        I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Pitfall was mint.
                          Torque sells tow cars.
                          Horsepower wins horse races.

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post

Update with times please Sir.
                            About 9am onwards things happen
                            Originally posted by E-Z
                            If TK told me to close my eyes and bend over, I would.

Comment

Pitfall was mint.
                              So was decathlon when it wasn't breaking joysticks

Comment

Just watched the ep.

Seems odd they got this deep without mentioning who the sponsor was until now, was this learned by previous sponsor build series' not delivering the same reach as a "I bought the cheapest one on the internet" regular builds?

I get the build needs to somehow tie in, but I'm a bit lost who COD's target audience is here.
                                'cheat codes' to unlock features to appeal to 12 year olds usually on Fortnite or 80s retro graphics to appeal to blokes in their 40s who remember the cold war and old graphics?
                                ​​​​​​There seems to be minimal crossover between the two.
                                ​​​​​

The continuity of seeing the paint correction happen, then it on the dyno with fucked paint triggered me harder than it should.

I hope this build lasts longer than the COD sponsorship and the gimmick sponsored gadgets slowly disappear over time and it evolves into what it really should be.
                                Last edited by RMX; 13-11-20, 05:32 PM.
                                Originally posted by Mudkicker
                                How many blowjobs to pay off that debt?

Comment

Working...
                                X