Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New MCM series - 11sec subaru build. Bald PFer content.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome stuff with the latest SF secret build, that'll be an excellent cruiser.

And more doggo (Rumbles?) please!

Comment

Ben's thing is already stanced, look at dem rims bro!
      Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PXL265 View Post

yeah its cool, but its no President. I want to know more about the President!!!!!
        I had a guided tour of the President last week. It’s quite a machine!
        Originally posted by Rdyno
        It's fucking storytime with Rdyno cunt shut the fuck up and fuck off.

Comment

A Century vs President comparison would be very cool!
          Norbie!

Comment

Originally posted by StupidFlanders View Post

I had a guided tour of the President last week. It’s quite a machine!
            I hate you so much.....

A president is on my must own list.

Comment

Originally posted by uuheels View Post
              Surely Al would be better placed than MCM to do an episode on the compliance process associated with an engine conversion.
              I'm from Qld bro, a mod plate costs a box of milton mangoes.
              David Fraser - Automotive Historian!

Originally posted by bigmuz
              You can't polish a turd but you can put 600hp in it and laugh your fucking arse off coming past someone sideways at Powercruise.

Comment

Originally posted by andy_wk View Post
                Awesome stuff with the latest SF secret build, that'll be an excellent cruiser.

And more doggo (Rumbles?) please!
                Juzzy is 132OFT on here.

You can't polish a turd but you can put 600hp in it and laugh your fucking arse off coming past someone sideways at Powercruise.

Comment

Not the VPW guy though :p
                  Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1320ft View Post

A HSP, fuck you generous

So what your saying is, my 481x powered RvW car, wont be legal if I put working headlights on.......... Hmmmm
                    Strap a couple dolphin torches to the front clip and it definitely has better headlights than an excel and safer no doubt

Comment

Juzzy volvo build very cool yet so simple & nicely done particularly exhaust manifolds.

Strangely remember Vitara from green engine bay pic...fuck knows where or when first seen that pic before.

Be cool if they did a episode on the old car builds & where they are now like the 2 vk builds Al did & the vh sl/x I was tempted to buy,
                      an easy fix is get a mate to drive in front of you at 60 then 80 then 100 and mark in on your speedo with some liquid paper.

Comment

Originally posted by gtrboyy View Post
                        Juzzy volvo build very cool yet so simple & nicely done particularly exhaust manifolds.

Strangely remember Vitara from green engine bay pic...fuck knows where or when first seen that pic before.

Be cool if they did a episode on the old car builds & where they are now like the 2 vk builds Al did & the vh sl/x I was tempted to buy,
                        The VH SLX is still in Brisbane, the Green 2JZ VK went to Tasmania and the White VK with turbo VK45 went to Sydney and got turned into a blue meanie replica.

Comment

Met Justin at the Gympie skidpan once or twice, good bloke.

If only I had mates that could organise an engine conversion for my birthday...

Comment

Originally posted by Norbie View Post
                            A Century vs President comparison would be very cool!
                            Already in talks.

Doing a short intro on the Prez on the youtubes in the next week or so.

Lowered it a bit and chucked on the wheels from the Cedric so it at least looks a bit better.
                            Has a couple of other probs that need fixing, nothing to stop it but good project type stuff.

Has some weird things on it too.
                            I was wondering why my aerial button didn't put the aerial all the way down (it goes down automatically with radio off and car off)
                            Then I had a close look at the switch.
                            It is a full height/half mast switch not an aerial down switch.
                            Why in the fuck would you want....?
                            This is serious mum!

Comment

Originally posted by 31GUN View Post
                              Very awesome, will watch.

Because Japan.
                              Norbie!

Comment

Already in talks.

Lowered it a bit and chucked on the wheels from the Cedric so it at least looks a bit better.
                                Has a couple of other probs that need fixing, nothing to stop it but good project type stuff.

Has some weird things on it too.
                                I was wondering why my aerial button didn't put the aerial all the way down (it goes down automatically with radio off and car off)
                                Then I had a close look at the switch.
                                It is a full height/half mast switch not an aerial down switch.
                                Excellent.....

As for the full mast half mast, probably for low carparks, or aerodynamics when doing the run to/from the airport or sea port for picking up of or disposing of goods that Yakuza chiefs would need to pick up or dispose of.....

Comment

Working...
                                X