Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New MCM series - 11sec subaru build. Bald PFer content.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet limo Gun, Japanese cholo low rider is just cool.

Comment

I enjoyed the PuRiTy. Very glad to see Marty continuing on with the e30 project. Sounds like its getting a cam and possibly a few other changes. Since it cant get any FI, how about some Nitrous for something different? Then take it roll racing

Comment

Originally posted by 31GUN View Post

It is a full height/half mast switch not an aerial down switch.
        Why in the fuck would you want....?
        Our 2000 patrol has the same switch. Aerial goes down if you turn the radio off though.
        I'm not straight outta Compton, I'm straight out the trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by HSV Senator View Post
          I enjoyed the PuRiTy. Very glad to see Marty continuing on with the e30 project. Sounds like its getting a cam and possibly a few other changes. Since it cant get any FI, how about some Nitrous for something different? Then take it roll racing

hmm that would work rather well wouldn't it.
          .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

I was hoping Marty was going to reveal a new excavator but the Kei Truck is awesome. I'm glad we get to experience it vicariously through you, no normal person could justify that expense for such an impractical truck

Although I guess the Hi Jet it is to a tipper, what my Dingo is to a Bobcat.
            LS Powered FD3S RX7

Comment

That HiJet is awesome. Love it. Also love that even my nugget Hilux has a bigger tray.
              Chris
              ------
              The new nugget
              I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

Yeh the truck is funny as fuck, as is someone with a residential property owning both a digger (albeit a small one) and a tip truck. Wouldn't be something you need all the time but fuck I'd like one there when I needed it, shovels and wheelbarrows are for chumps!
                Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

I eyed these off a while ago. By the sound of things I made the right choice not to buy one lol.
                  .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

I want to to see a kei truck watagans trip

Comment

i love that moog talked marty into it, it's a cute little impractical truck

Comment

A tip truck with the same engine capacity as my ride on mower, and less carrying capacity than a Suzuki jimny.

Will be absolutely hilarious crawling down main roads with a half metre of gravel in the tray.

Do rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Stix Zadinia View Post
                          i love that moog talked marty into it, it's a cute little impractical truck
                          LOL Morg should have his picture under the term "enabler" in the dictionary.

Comment

So what are the Hijets worth? And what turbo is going on it?

Edit: not as much as i was expecting. https://www.j-spec.com.au/featured/Daihatsu/Hijet_Truck
                            Last edited by bigshipengine.jpg; 22-11-20, 07:25 AM.
                            I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Older versions of these are starting to get a following in the US because they can now legally get registered without mods and can be purchased for under 4k. Good for farms. Has enclosed cab and cheaper than a polaris.
                              Last edited by Lobster; 22-11-20, 10:58 AM.
                              Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
                                So what are the Hijets worth? And what turbo is going on it?

Edit: not as much as i was expecting. https://www.j-spec.com.au/featured/Daihatsu/Hijet_Truck
                                You could see $25,990 written on the side window of the one they didn’t buy, which I thought was ludicrous. Not that I know anything about that particular example.

Comment

Working...
                                X