Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New MCM series - 11sec subaru build. Bald PFer content.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only in 2020 would you have Keith Urban in a kei truck doing a dump run. What a time to be alive. Great unexpected episode Marty.

Comment

Curious to know, Marty! , how did that ep come about?

Very chill dude. Not a fan of his music, but really enjoyed the interview.
      Swedish Soot Chucker
      Orange Accident KE10

Comment

Agreed - excellent work!

Not a fan of his music but what a top bloke. You did a great job interviewing and getting some musos or celebs around to do a truck run and then help with landscaping would be a good iso series! Your garden would look awesome in no time.

Comment

Mighty Urban Kei Truck Gardening Mods. Love the truck! I think I saw it parked on the street with the yellow Kei plates a couple of months ago and thought it was an awesome truck. Didn’t know it was a “famous” MCM truck.

Comment

Is there going to be a write up in performance homes and gardens?

Comment

What's the times for 0-100% breakdown of the mulch?

Comment

+1 not a Keith fan as such but the ep was cool and interesting despite not really being a car ep (in the pure sense but was about car stuff and chats still so was good).
                Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Just got overtaken by Benny in the Cresta towing a trailer nth bound at Ourimbah with what looked like Marv or some other suspect with a Moustache in the passenger seat...i got a bit fangirl...
                  Edit ..wasnt Marv but was Benny. Love this thing.
                  Last edited by bigshipengine.jpg; 25-11-20, 09:16 AM.
                  I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

love that Keith Urban is an MCM fan, and seemed genuinely interested when he asked Marty how the pandemic had affected their video filming
                    he seems pretty down to earth. was good to see the Kei truck being used too

Comment

That was way cooler and more interesting than I expected
                      Mad interview skills Marty

1998 MX5 - Ohlins DFV coilovers, Roll bar,15 x7.5 Konig Litespeeds, Mania Intake
                      2014 Colorado LT - Oversized Whitegoods. Kid/bike/track hack/horse hauler.

Comment

That would make a great series, like comedians in cars getting coffee, except its musicians getting landscape supplies and helping Marty with his yard.
                        Skrrraaaarrrrrk

Comment

+1 on enjoying the episode Marty. Your casual interviewing style nailed it. Also curious to know how the whole idea spawned.

Comment

That was just a great ep Marty. One of those vids that just makes you smile and makes your day better. Also just so random to be driving around with Keith Urban in a Kei truck taking boxes to the dump and picking up mulch.
                            Originally posted by xbgs351
                            I'd hate to think of the mess that the barber would make of my top knot."
                            Live it Like You Love It

Comment

More "Mobile guest spot Unicorn Circuit" please.
                              Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

Comment

Knock Knock.... who's there....

/csh Racing

Comment

Working...
                                X