Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New MCM series - 11sec subaru build. Bald PFer content.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you go, no buffering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwchMlOUQ4o
    Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

I’ve always had buffering issues with Vimeo no matter what device, OS or internet connection.
      6L FD3S RX7
      GR Supra

Comment

Al, the president will have originally had a signal from the ecu to that control module that kept the fuel pump running while the CAS as giving it a signal, it starts and runs at first because there's a timer circuit built into it for priming.

the factory wiring will have a constant 12v with ignition, and the pump is switched on the earth. that oddball looking wire is a coaxial cable, it's just the power and earth, i have no idea why they felt the need to shield it.

if you use the haltech's fuel pump output to trigger that relay and leave the rest of the wiring as is you should be golden.

(this is all based on r31 wiring, aside from the module being integrated into the ecu in an r31 it all seems exactly the same)
        Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
        And I’ve explained many times this is not just another four year election.

The outcome will determine civilisation as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by lysdexia View Post
          Al, the president will have originally had a signal from the ecu to that control module that kept the fuel pump running while the CAS as giving it a signal, it starts and runs at first because there's a timer circuit built into it for priming.

the factory wiring will have a constant 12v with ignition, and the pump is switched on the earth. that oddball looking wire is a coaxial cable, it's just the power and earth, i have no idea why they felt the need to shield it.

if you use the haltech's fuel pump output to trigger that relay and leave the rest of the wiring as is you should be golden.

(this is all based on r31 wiring, aside from the module being integrated into the ecu in an r31 it all seems exactly the same)
          Yeah, this. As i posted on youtubes: "The relay is a fuel pump safety switch and runs off either the coil or the RPM output from the ECU. The other box has a simple 555 timer setup in it. It’s the equivalent of the old Circuit Opening Relay in the Crown or AW11"

Also for those looking for Ford 2 wire IACV plugs without tails, as I sent to Al and Woody, then they are Sumitomo HX 090 series connectors, and available from Eastern Beaver (yes, legit site) https://www.easternbeaver.com/Main/E...onnectors.html
          Chris
          ------
          The new nugget
          I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

Eastern Beaver you say.......
            This is serious mum!

Comment

We've bought stuff from him. Definitely legit. Definitely not real beaver.

Comment

Originally posted by 31GUN View Post
                Eastern Beaver you say.......
                Yeah. It’s legit. But hilarious.
                Chris
                ------
                The new nugget
                I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

I have to say I'm really enjoying the President series on The Skid Factory
                  This is serious mum!

Comment

i know and i cant believe the owner put a carb on it originally, he musn't know anything about cars

www.holditflat.com

Comment

The scene where Al was pretending to fit the turbo was classic.

Comment

Originally posted by schnitzelburger View Post

i know and i cant believe the owner before Mark put a carb on it originally, he musn't know anything about cars

Ftfy.
                        And he was a retired mechanic, which makes me think it was a get it running and sell it kind of deal.

This is serious mum!

Comment

Originally posted by LB-XP View Post
                          The scene where Al was pretending to fit the turbo was classic.
                          I'm quietly hoping that was a joke of the haha-only-serious variety. It's got a proper Haltech and a new fuel pump + injectors, all the ingredients are there to add a little presidential boost...
                          Norbie!

Comment

Al is good like that and can be very influential and help things escalate as he knows what you really want. Case in point, port EFI stuff for my car the recommendation was to get 1000cc injectors.....he's all about preparing you now for your future self/wants.
                            Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Originally posted by schnitzelburger View Post
                              i know and i cant believe the owner put a carb on it originally, he musn't know anything about cars:
                              I think he put a carb on it so he didnt' have to tune it
                              "That which does not kill you, will make you very, very sick" - so says mizones mum

Comment

Silicon'd fuel tank is some exceptional dodgy shit. Generous of Al to refer to the disc of chopping board as a phenolic spacer.

Comment

Working...
                                X