Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New MCM series - 11sec subaru build. Bald PFer content.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'boostedboiz have left the chat' had it on the floor.

do love the sex spec builds, just for the nostalgia. I think a lot of the younger generation &a international audience find it fascinating too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gin Kii View Post
      "My car goes PSSSSSSH PSSSSSH" has me damn near in tears, great stuff.
      This … so much this … literally rolling around on the floor, this is one of the funniest things I’ve seen in absolute ages!!!
      Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Oh boy, I thought I had managed to successfully repress the memories of AutoSalon....
        Chris
        ------
        The MX5 Noujet (its up market) | The Hilux Complete Nugget
        I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	washeyeswithbleach.gif
Views:	512
Size:	3.26 MB
ID:	7266339

"Keep lowering your standards until you achieve a goal" - Mike Finnegan

Comment

+1 the song was a pisser and I don't always rate Moog's antics but when it comes to the Autosalon style 90's techno he nails it! I think what got me as much as the song was the outfit, proper eshay styles!
            Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Very early 2000s AliG vibes
              Chris
              ------
              I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

ha - funny as. We will need a "battle" to sort this, autosalon stylez

1) hot chicks standing around cars poorly dancing to doof doof, judges rating of hawtness
                2) stereo tunez, how many bits of fibreglass can you make vibrate
                3) free rev engine soundz
                4) driving around in car park pretending you have a button clutch while going over speed bumps
                5) .... must be many more
                "And I know that arseholes grow on trees but I'm here to trim the leaves" Peeping Tom, Mike Patton

Comment

Originally posted by piss98 View Post
                  +1 the song was a pisser and I don't always rate Moog's antics but when it comes to the Autosalon style 90's techno he nails it! I think what got me as much as the song was the outfit, proper eshay styles!
                  I feel 99% of the purchase was driven by moog having a song idea and wanting to troll Marty and it was well executed the series can end now lol.

Biggest problem in relation to lack of variety of car subjects is likely just down to cost. These are the only bargains available on gumtree, facebook market place etc. Anything remotely interesting is like $20k+.
                  If in doubt power out

Comment

Originally posted by takai View Post
                    Very early 2000s AliG vibes
                    Yes!

Comment

no cotton wool in guards, no care.

Comment

There's definitely different levels of quality of this sex spec stuff, most often when we end up with it, it was either shyte to begin with (2sexy) or been through a few different people who haven't loved it much and it's become shyte (this civic)

It was pretty huge scene around sydney.. just every so slightly before my time as i was too busy frothing over SL/E mags on whatever Gemini i could buy for $100 i earned delivering for Domino's.

Comment

the photos of it popping up on facebook in all it's different guises are wild as
                          Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                          And I’ve explained many times this is not just another four year election.

The outcome will determine civilisation as we know it.

Comment

I actually worked on that civic when it was a VIC car with the libas plates

Comment

Originally posted by trb012 View Post
                              I actually worked on that civic when it was a VIC car with the libas plates
                              Oh this was LIBAS was it? I remember that being around back when i was involved with Racing Project and the sexspec S15 and the SpearmintRhino GTR.
                              Chris
                              ------

Comment

Originally posted by Rona View Post
                                I feel 99% of the purchase was driven by moog having a song idea and wanting to troll Marty and it was well executed the series can end now lol.

Biggest problem in relation to lack of variety of car subjects is likely just down to cost. These are the only bargains available on gumtree, facebook market place etc. Anything remotely interesting is like $20k+.
                                Yes im sure MCM are struggling to scrounge up 20k.....
                                I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Working...
                                X