Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New MCM series - 11sec subaru build. Bald PFer content.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trb012 View Post
    I actually worked on that civic when it was a VIC car with the libas plates
    Are you the roulette table craftsman?
    Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster, Clock Lobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post

Yes im sure MCM are struggling to scrounge up 20k.....
      When you often have multiple cars in the fleet working on episodes it'd add up. A few cheap shitters make for low cost content while stuff happens in the background.
      If in doubt power out

Comment

Sorry but I just can't watch yet another sex spec shitter series.
        Count me out.
        Lots of minis & mokes including a G13b powered Sports Sedan, a couple of Swift Gtis, a Goggomobil, Porsche 928S, Polo Gti, BMW 540i, a WRX and a few others.

Comment

I assume they are going to destroy it at the track next ep and we're going to move in to many of the other goodies

Comment

So, Skid Factory has turned into 4wd TV, MCM are taking sex spec as the new hotness and Wendy and the Hoff are breaking up the band….Awesome!
            I own a two and a half litre Commodore - 8.93 at 142mph

Comment

Lucky F1 has been interesting. Lost interest in most youtube stuff atm as above.

Comment

Originally posted by awdmoke View Post
                Sorry but I just can't watch yet another sex spec shitter series.
                Count me out.
                Thanks for keeping us posted!

I had to giggle at the 15in subs and the noise, I recall a mate of mine (sparky) who put 3 x 15's in his TRX Bluebird with a raft of amps and other splits etc inside and it was all about how much bass you could produce not sounding good (as it sounded fucking horrible up loud to my ears!) It was max cred cruising the local strip though!
                Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

I have clear memories of all the VL bootlids rattling at Broadwater carpark back in the day. That whole thing never appealed to me at all but obviously a lot of people were into it!
                  Norbie!

Comment

I had a job as a pool lifeguard as a teenager. Pool was pretty quiet, so when no-one was around I'd open the hatchback of the Bx to bounce the sound of the sub and 6x9s out while I cleaned BBQs. I'm sure the neighboring houses in Hendra loved it

Comment

Isn't Hendra some sort of horse disease?
                      [or maybe that's Kendra - I'm definitely not up with committers of hip-hop]
                      Last edited by Captiva Fan; 07-07-21, 03:24 PM.
                      Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Yeah race course is near there, no doubt that’s where the name came from.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveBxGT View Post
                          Lucky F1 has been interesting. Lost interest in most youtube stuff atm as above.
                          Looking forward to the Melbourne F1! Hope nothing happens to it!
                          Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster, Clock Lobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Captiva Fan View Post
                            Isn't Hendra some sort of horse disease?
                            [or maybe that's Kendra - I'm definitely not up with committers of hip-hop]
                            I think it's actually one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post

Looking forward to the Melbourne F1! Hope nothing happens to it!
                              not sure if italics

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
                                I think it's actually one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends
                                Carrie Bradshaw?

Originally posted by DaveBxGT View Post
                                not sure if italics
                                It's Lobster ... it's italics.
                                [you forget he has the power of time & knew this stuff up to an hour before the rest of us]
                                Last edited by Captiva Fan; 07-07-21, 04:37 PM.
                                Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Working...
                                X