Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New MCM series - 11sec subaru build. Bald PFer content.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Could always watch the Barrel Bros channel.
    The presenter bloke is excellent!
    This is serious mum!

    Comment


      Originally posted by 31GUN View Post
      Could always watch the Barrel Bros channel. The presenter bloke is excellent!
      Nah, he's wheely good
      "Keep lowering your standards until you achieve a goal" - Mike Finnegan

      Comment


        Originally posted by Captiva Fan View Post
        Isn't Hendra some sort of horse disease?
        [or maybe that's Kendra - I'm definitely not up with committers of hip-hop]
        Hendra. Because of the suburb. Was an interesting article the other day:

        https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-...bane/100237938
        Originally posted by piss98
        fuck I'd be happy to suck Bill Gates off

        Comment


          Originally posted by 31GUN View Post
          Could always watch the Barrel Bros channel.
          The presenter bloke is excellent!
          Nah, that bloke who has a weird love of weird old Datsuns is weird.....

          Oh and fuck you and your president videos. I thought I had purged my brain of thoughts of these shitboxes, now you have put up that video I am having bad thoughts again of getting the next one along, the PHG50 in Sovereign trim to replace the merc.

          You and Norbie with his Century are bad people influencing me to make poor life decisions.

          Comment


            Originally posted by 31GUN View Post
            Could always watch the Barrel Bros channel.
            The presenter bloke is excellent!
            One of the best pointing hands in the game.
            Torque sells tow cars.
            Horsepower wins horse races.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Kiahatsiu View Post

              One of the best pointing hands in the game.
              Well, used to be.
              Norbie!

              Comment


                Originally posted by takai View Post

                Oh this was LIBAS was it? I remember that being around back when i was involved with Racing Project and the sexspec S15 and the SpearmintRhino GTR.
                Yeah he used to come past Eastern Honda where I worked at the time to always have engine codes cleared lol

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Lobster View Post

                  Are you the roulette table craftsman?
                  Hahaha nah just the DTC clearer when he used to bring it to the Honda dealer I worked at

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Captiva Fan View Post
                    Isn't Hendra some sort of horse disease?
                    [or maybe that's Kendra - I'm definitely not up with committers of hip-hop]
                    Originally posted by DaveBxGT View Post
                    Yeah race course is near there, no doubt that’s where the name came from.
                    My nopics gave me a detailed history of Hendra virus the other night. The first vet that contracted the virus worked at the racecourse, hence the name.
                    Actually came from a bat, to a horse, to humans. But it only affected vets so no one actually cared (well except my nopics and all her workmates, someone they knew got quite sick from it).
                    I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by 23Kev View Post



                      My nopics gave me a detailed history of Hendra virus the other night. The first vet that contracted the virus worked at the racecourse, hence the name.
                      Actually came from a bat, to a horse, to humans. But it only affected vets so no one actually cared (well except my nopics and all her workmates, someone they knew got quite sick from it).
                      Yup, this recap was about the other day, it's a good read:

                      https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-...bane/100237938
                      Originally posted by piss98
                      fuck I'd be happy to suck Bill Gates off

                      Comment


                        A few people upset about about another sexspec and/or Civic episodes but there was the cool BMW episodes in the middle for variety. No issues for me, it's all enjoyable.

                        Even though I already knew the information contained in those BMWb LS building videos, including having an idea what would happen with the air intake (I never understood why so many people feed their cars hot engine air via exposed pods), I thoroughly enjoyed that BMW series. Awesome

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by piss98 View Post

                          Thanks for keeping us posted!

                          I had to giggle at the 15in subs and the noise, I recall a mate of mine (sparky) who put 3 x 15's in his TRX Bluebird with a raft of amps and other splits etc inside and it was all about how much bass you could produce not sounding good (as it sounded fucking horrible up loud to my ears!) It was max cred cruising the local strip though!
                          hahahahahahaha thats me, looking at 8 dead 10" subs on the floor having just now put another 2 in and have solidworks open trying to work out how to wall the fucker and fit 10 12" subs !!

                          Hair tricks god dammit !!

                          Don't mention the adBlocker !!

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by HSV Senator View Post

                            Even though I already knew the information contained in those BMWb LS building videos, including having an idea what would happen with the air intake (I never understood why so many people feed their cars hot engine air via exposed pods), I thoroughly enjoyed that BMW series. Awesome
                            Somehow i suspect that PF levels of car modding isn't the target audience for MCM, i mean that is part of why Skid Factory has spun off.
                            Chris
                            ------
                            The MX5 Noujet (its up market) | The Hilux Complete Nugget
                            I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by 31GUN View Post
                              Could always watch the Barrel Bros channel.
                              The presenter bloke is excellent!

                              it’s Definitely choice bro
                              Check out my shit for sale on facebook:
                              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-...25870327473735

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by PXL265 View Post

                                Nah, that bloke who has a weird love of weird old Datsuns is weird.....

                                Oh and fuck you and your president videos. I thought I had purged my brain of thoughts of these shitboxes, now you have put up that video I am having bad thoughts again of getting the next one along, the PHG50 in Sovereign trim to replace the merc.

                                You and Norbie with his Century are bad people influencing me to make poor life decisions.
                                In the next 4 President videos I show how to change a blown front heater hose.
                                These may make you change your mind.
                                This is serious mum!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X