Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New MCM series - 11sec subaru build. Bald PFer content.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed the latest MCM episode, great fun.

I have to say, I think the yellow Civic is a Mad car. I think it would be a hoot to drive and looks awesome, even though I normally hate yellow cars.

Comment

They've now released tshirts for the turbo song. Damn I'm torn. Only because I just received 2 different shirts from them! I really want it though...
      Originally posted by piss98
      fuck I'd be happy to suck Bill Gates off

Comment

I did laugh at Moogs channelling Mike Skinner, which then turned completely chaotic.
        Originally posted by doctorpat
        It's not that every person with the coof spreads it to 8 people. It's that 50 people spread it to nobody, 40 spread it to their nopix and kids, 5 spread it to nopix, kids, neighbour, and mate that came over to watch the footy, and the last five went to a secret illegal rave, gave it to 17 people in the mosh pit, then went to an underground hairdresser, gave it to 22 people there, then went and drank a coffee on the beach while hugging and kissing another 52 people, and then needed to look at paint colours at bunnings, before going to work as a checkoutchick at Aldi.

Comment

Got me a skid factory shit.

Good quality lads and 5xl ( not China 5xl)

now build something interesting like a r31 wagon with a tb48 in in
          Check out my shit for sale on facebook:
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-...25870327473735

Comment

Pete i'm pretty sure the TB48 31 wagon build is your job
            Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
            And I’ve explained many times this is not just another four year election.

The outcome will determine civilisation as we know it.

Comment

I can’t afford r31s anymore

Check out my shit for sale on facebook:
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-...25870327473735

Comment

Originally posted by fatz View Post
                Got me a skid factory shit.
                I got the MCM hoody. It's freezing in Perfs due to global warming. May I say it works a treat and is very nice quality. Good choice lads...
                Last edited by mizone; 17-07-21, 08:06 AM.
                "Keep lowering your standards until you achieve a goal" - Mike Finnegan

Comment

Can we get a commitment that there will be no more Sex Spec shitters for at least 5 years? Please.
                  I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
                    Can we get a commitment that there will be no more Sex Spec shitters for at least 5 years? Please.
                    Way I see this

You are a youngster with Maccs pay and you want a cool car. Everything is stupid money - ex SexSpec aren't. It's resonating with an audience, Youtube numbers show that 4 months ago the Lotus episode recorded 537k views. The orange Civic has 805k
                    "Keep lowering your standards until you achieve a goal" - Mike Finnegan

Comment

They could give it to a PF member and we destroy it
                      you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

Amen brother!

Lots of minis & mokes including a G13b powered Sports Sedan, a couple of Swift Gtis, a Goggomobil, Porsche 928S, Polo Gti, BMW 540i, a WRX and a few others.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripper View Post

They could give it to a PF member and we destroy it

There would be so much rage quit.

Comment

I'f I purchase a shirt and win can I get " I purchased a t-shirt and all I got was this lousy car" screen printed no the back
                            "It takes beer to make thirst worth while."

Comment

Kei Tipper vid has dropped, the reason why Marty wears a hat is revealed!
                              Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

Comment

Just watched, very stylin' video and something different (the kids will love the instant gratification too!!) - sounds cool, be interested to hear/see more details mentioned because of course in a vid like that it's not really about the details but keen to hear the before and after power, ECU and any other upgrades.
                                Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X