Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New MCM series - 11sec subaru build. Bald PFer content.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont care what the content is i just watch it for Al, he's a dreamboat
    www.holditflat.com

Comment

Originally posted by takai View Post
      Its not about the voltage but the amperage.
      Yes but I'm saying if there's a low voltage (eg 12) and high resistance (eg non-salty water) there will not be any significant current flow to begin with.
      Norbie!

Comment

that redarc box probably wouldnt like it tho
        www.holditflat.com

Comment

Originally posted by schnitzelburger View Post
          Same. Except I must admit that I was falling asleep through the holden V8 / kingswood series, but I soldiered on. Everyone has different interests and they do a great job covering a wide variety of them.
          The Slowly IS300

Comment

Originally posted by schnitzelburger View Post
            Al is the one you would want to marry, Woody is the one you would do while thinking of Al.....

Comment

So, is it the 4wd stuff bringing out all the homo-erotic fantasising, or is it something else??

Comment

I love the mix. Many car enthusiasts have diverse tastes like the Al & Woody.
                6L FD3S RX7
                GR Supra
                Jeeps JK, CJ7, WK2

Comment

Enjoying the content. I could watch Al and Woody do a service on their lawn care equipment and probably enjoy it.

Realistically I think when it comes to YouTube the personalities are what's important, not necessarily what they're doing. You can only put so many JZ's with a big single controlled by a Haltech into so many cars before it gets old hat. Watching Al, Woody and Rumby fuck about in the shed is what I'm there for, and if they happen to put a supercharged 5L into a wagon that gives me the horn that's just a bonus.

There's a reason a bunch of car enthusiasts who couldn't give a fuck about farming are over in the "TV shows worth downloading" thread gushing over Clarkson's Farm. It's got fuck all to do with the farming.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Kermit View Post

Realistically I think when it comes to YouTube the personalities are what's important, not necessarily what they're doing.
                    Agree with this 100%

Comment

Not into 4wd'ing in any way shape or form, but still watch the eps, still find them enjoyable. Agree there needs to be a variety.

Comment

Yeah kei truck was the last 2 weeks or so, filmed over a few days uploaded straight after then edited up the second one. Got a bit stuck with lockdown getting haltech parts, reason we don't rabbit on about it is that the restrictions change and shift and you end up with a comment section full of incorrect info. That and the rest of the world DGAF about our lockdowns cause for them that was 2020 stuff, so no need to make it a big thing. We're in our own bubble without extra camera homies or other help at the moment so can be a little slower to make vids but very enjoyable and grateful we're able to do it.

Kei truck will get it's ECU over the coming week or two and then maybe a wifi road tune if there's no chance of a dyno. In the meantime some 2 wheeled action and a new car (that's replacing an existing one as a daily)

Comment

Very good.

Didn't Scotty mention putting references to corona puts the video a fair way down in the algorithm?
                          .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

I'm jealous of your hardware/screw drawers Marty. Every time I rummage through my big box of half open bunnings screws, I wish I'd get off my arse and do it neatly like you have.

I then promptly forget about how annoying it is until the next time I need a random screw or bolt.

Comment

I like the screw organisation and do similar but with the bigger multi section boxes with lids you can get from Supercheap/Bunnings etc (like the pic of the Tactix orange ones they sell) as they have different sizes for the various long and short screws and different fasteners etc you use around home and with cars. Stack em up under the bench and have one for nails of all sorts, one for various imperial screws (Nova) and one for metric and then a random one for washers/wall plugs/specialty fasteners etc.

Took a couple of hours to sort it all but SO much better when you want to use them and find stuff!

Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Originally posted by piss98 View Post
                                I like the screw organisation and do similar but with the bigger multi section boxes with lids you can get from Supercheap/Bunnings etc (like the pic of the Tactix orange ones they sell) as they have different sizes for the various long and short screws and different fasteners etc you use around home and with cars. Stack em up under the bench and have one for nails of all sorts, one for various imperial screws (Nova) and one for metric and then a random one for washers/wall plugs/specialty fasteners etc.

Took a couple of hours to sort it all but SO much better when you want to use them and find stuff!

I really like those as well, in fact i built a full stack of them inspired by Adam Savage's Sortimo stack:

But the smaller drawer units like Marty has are great for screws as they already come pre packaged when you buy them and you can just dump them in a tray.

On my setup the lower units are full of assorted bolts because i am too lazy to sort them fully. Its like "M8ish" "M10ish" with no consideration given for threads etc.
                                Chris
                                ------
                                The MX5 Noujet (its up market) | The Hilux Complete Nugget
                                I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

Working...
                                X