Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New MCM series - 11sec subaru build. Bald PFer content.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would more say that the pressure is there to put something out each week and the progress hasn't been there yet for the usual high standard of content, so something had to give for a week or two.

Comment

I'm good with what they've done this week.

Comment

As am I.

Comment

No Bedford tune video? I just saw a video of it smoking cunts at Powercruise
          Originally posted by Rdyno
          It's fucking storytime with Rdyno cunt shut the fuck up and fuck off.

Comment

It made a sort om cameo in nugget garage.
            .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Yeh Pedford was flashed up on Nuggets and the "story" has been told already really I guess, maybe Scott will show more but what more is there to tell aside from making 1100hp or so?

I dropped in one the boys the other day and it's amazing how big the Hako's new engine and box look and then you look at the engine bay and think nope, but it goes in there! As I said to Al watching them pull it back out was like watching a midget give birth to a 6ft giant.
              Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

They have said a few times that postage and filming schedules aren't good friends. Which from memory is why the Bedford build got truncated, and a lockdown to boot.
                Chris
                ------
                The MX5 Noujet (its up market) | The Hilux Complete Nugget
                I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

I'm looking forward to the VK56 swap. It seems like a great engine swap for the firebird that I can research and never actually do 370Z 6 speed seems to be an easy option for 3 pedals.
                  Originally posted by doctorpat
                  It's not that every person with the coof spreads it to 8 people. It's that 50 people spread it to nobody, 40 spread it to their nopix and kids, 5 spread it to nopix, kids, neighbour, and mate that came over to watch the footy, and the last five went to a secret illegal rave, gave it to 17 people in the mosh pit, then went to an underground hairdresser, gave it to 22 people there, then went and drank a coffee on the beach while hugging and kissing another 52 people, and then needed to look at paint colours at bunnings, before going to work as a checkoutchick at Aldi.

Comment

Nice wheels in the latest video but how did those wheels become an issue with the law and the hubs & steering (scrub radius) being so far out?

Comment

Some neon/led lights under the body and tray would top it off, I reckon. Flexing hard next time you pull up to get mulch at Bunnings.
                      Kebabhunter

Comment

A chin spoiler would complete the picture nicely.

This is serious mum!

Comment

loved moog's work on the rear guards

Comment

These came up on IG yesterday. Pretty sweet mock-ups.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F0778DF2-20E8-40BA-9864-6E931632E28D.jpeg
Views:	530
Size:	272.4 KB
ID:	7296376

Click image for larger version

Name:	791C425A-ED38-49BF-82E2-D0B607757C54.jpeg
Views:	536
Size:	298.8 KB
ID:	7296375
                            Chris
                            ------
                            The MX5 Noujet (its up market) | The Hilux Complete Nugget
                            I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

Originally posted by Stix Zadinia View Post
                              loved moog's work on the rear guards
                              All the way through I'm thinking "Why not just move the guards out?" and then Moog moves the guards out.
                              Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

Comment

It needs something a bit better for the rear guards, and they need to be attached to the tipper body.
                                .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Working...
                                X