Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New MCM series - 11sec subaru build. Bald PFer content.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
    Hows that Corona against the Pedford! RB20 Powerrz!
    The Bedford roasted nearly everything else out there though. Love it.
    Yeah, I think the rona is a 9 second car, Bedford did well against it with a bus full of people. Definately got some pep to it
    I own a two and a half litre Commodore - 8.93 at 142mph

Comment

Love the shade of blue. It's that a Mazda colour? I could swear that the exact same colour of my 260Z

Comment

Originally posted by MZ21 View Post
        Love the shade of blue. It's that a Mazda colour? I could swear that the exact same colour of my 260Z
        They had a blue but I get the feeling that’s the BF? Falcon colour on the respray as the period Mazda blue wouldn’t have the same depth to the colour. Not that a billionty coats of clear and modern paint systems wouldn’t make any 70s/80s paint look better than new.
        ---
        Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post

They had a blue but I get the feeling that’s the BF? Falcon colour on the respray as the period Mazda blue wouldn’t have the same depth to the colour. Not that a billionty coats of clear and modern paint systems wouldn’t make any 70s/80s paint look better than new.
          The Ford blue I think you're thinking of is Blueprint Blue, it's not that colour the ford blue it brighter and way more metallic (XR series exclusive colour) the other blue is Bionic but that a much flatter blue.

Anyway, the blue and blacked-out chrome looks the goods, now I'm thinking if should black out my shiny chrome work.
          Last edited by MZ21; 06-10-21, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Definitely wasn’t thinking Blueprint. The Bionic was one thought, and the other was an even more boring colour that was Fairmont like?
            ---
            Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

that bedford ep was epic

pissed myself the whole time, must be mental irl

well done blokes
              www.holditflat.com

Comment

new MCM is great, love the cruising in the RX7 and am super keen to see how they update everything from carbie

considering doing the same with 'real' programmable injection in the 928 using Cayenne coil packs

I giggled a lot during the Skid Factory episode, seeing it chop everyone never gets old, and millsi is so cool about it

Comment

Yeh looking forward to the RX stuff, was sad Marty said he had already ordered parts or I would have PM'd him the chance to buy my Holley Terminator EFI and Haltech PS1000. Geez they've stood the test of time well, sure you can tell it's an older design car but how good does it look against a lot of the modern blandness out there!
                  Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

I can see this:

https://www.efihardware.com/products...e-actuator-dbw

+ this in the little 12A's future:

https://www.efihardware.com/products...A-Throttle-Kit

Be sooooo awesome to do some serious porting work, but, sadly, I think the days of BP or PP atmo rotors are over with all the Karens, and Marty seems a sensible guy.
                    Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

series 2/3 is a bucket list car for me, put a factory front bumper/valence on martys and its perfect

for me the appeal is that theyre a cunt of a thing though, making it reliable ruins the charm
                      Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                      And I’ve explained many times this is not just another four year election.

The outcome will determine civilisation as we know it.

Comment

Dem RB20 revs.....

Comment

Pedford van was a hoot. I enjoyed it almost as much as Woodie did. And props to Millsi for inviting randoms along for the ride.
                          Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

Comment

The IDA style throttle bodies or holley pattern 4 barrel 8 injector look cool but an adapter plate with primary injector ports to mate up a FC, Cosmo or FD throttle body and intake generally results in a wider power band, especially of secondaries are firce staged with the warm up throttle on FD intake.

Comment

Originally posted by lysdexia View Post
                              series 2/3 is a bucket list car for me, put a factory front bumper/valence on martys and its perfect

for me the appeal is that theyre a cunt of a thing though, making it reliable ruins the charm
                              Mine was reliable as!
                              fuck I miss it when i was watching mcm though
                              Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                              Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

Originally posted by Guido View Post
                                Be sooooo awesome to do some serious porting work, but, sadly, I think the days of BP or PP atmo rotors are over with all the Karens, and Marty seems a sensible guy.
                                Y'know what? I look at Harley operators, and I think us onion-belters can get away with nearly anything ... and I think they're both close enough to onion-belting to get away with just about anything they want to.
                                Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Working...
                                X